Highlights for Minuteman SNMP-NET Remote Power Management Adapter
SNMP-NET is an interface between the EnterprisePlus or Endeavor UPS and the network. It can obtain the status from a UPS and issue commands to it. SNMP-NET supports two kinds of protocol - SNMP and HTTP for user access. Through the SNMP NMS and web browser, the user can obtain the UPS status; issue commands to UPS and set-up the SNMP-NET through the network. SNMP-NET also provides shutdown software for various operating systems. The shutdown software that runs under various OS can link to the SNMP-NET automatically through the network and communicate with SNMP-NET via SNMP protocol. The shutdown software retrieves UPS information from SNMP-NET. The shutdown software will then proceed to the shutdown process in order to prevent the abnormal shutoff of host or server due to power events.
General InformationProduct Type: Remote Power Management AdapterManufacturer Part Number: SNMP-NETManufacturer Website Address: http://www.minutemanups.comManufacturer: Para Systems, IncProduct Model: SNMP-NETProduct Name: SNMP-NET Remote Power Management AdapterBrand Name: Minuteman
- Minuteman Enterprise Plus UPS
- Minuteman Endeavor UPS
Physical CharacteristicsWeight (Approximate): 2.05 ozLength: 5.1"Width: 2.4"
Technical InformationProtocols: SNMPPorts: 1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TXManagement:
- Obtain the status from a UPS and issue commands to it
- Configure the UPS and the system parameters from any SNMP management station or through an Internet Browsers using HTTP forms and objects
- Provides historical data of UPS' power events, power quality, current status and battery condition
- The shutdown software included provides an automatic shutdown either pre-programmed by administrator or when critical power events occur
- Notification of users via SNMP Traps and e-mail through SMTP
WarrantyLimited Warranty: 3 Year
Minuteman SNMP-NET Remote Power Management Adapter