Day-Timer Dated Two-Page-per-Week Organizer Refill, January-December, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, 2016
$ 15.71 $ 22.69
Panasonic Toughbook 53 CF-532JCZYCM 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core ii5-4310U 2 GHz
$ 1224.98 $ 1409.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Garmin Rino 520 GPS Receiver
Highlights for Garmin Rino 520 GPS Receiver
- 5 Watt GMRS radio for up to 12 miles of range
- microSD card slot for map storage and a USB interface for PC's
- High resolution Color display screen with backlight
- Up to 14 Hour battery life on included Lithium-Ion
Answer the call of the wild with Rino 520. This waterproof FRS/GMRS radio plus GPS navigator packs a powerful 5 watts of transmit power along with a brilliant color display, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, built-in basemap and USB connectivity.
Rino 520 boasts a whopping 5 watts of transmit power (GMRS), so you can now call for help from up to 14 miles away (line of sight). In Canada, you can transmit at 2 watts over GMRS with a range of up to 8 miles.
Other Rino 520 features
Bold color TFT display makes it easy to see and navigate to family or friends at an amusement park, lake or other outdoor group activity.
Automatic routing and turn-by-turn directions with alert tones let you find an address or point of interest and drive there (when combined with Garmin's optional MapSource® software).
Fast USB computer connection and 56 megabytes (MB) of internal memory for rapid download and extra map storage.
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 16 hours of outdoor use.
Find Your Friends
Like the rest of the Rino series, Rino 520 offers a Position Reporting feature so you can send your exact location to other Rino users in your group so they can see your position on the map page. And, because Rino is a standard FRS/GMRS radio, you can use it to communicate with any other conventional FRS/GMRS radio around.
Add More Detail
Rino 520 can save up to 500 of your favorite places in memory as waypoints so you can visit them later. The 520 also has a built-in Americas highway basemap and 56 MB of internal memory so you can load additional detailed maps from optional MapSource products.
Garmin Rino 520 GPS Receiver Specifications
Garmin Rino 520 GPS Receiver Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.3" x 5.1" x 1.8", 7.5" high with antenna (5.8 x 13.0 x 4.6 cm, 19 cm with antenna)
- Display size, WxH: 1.3" x 1.7" (3.3 x 4.3 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 176 x 220 pixels
- Display type: 256 level color TFT
- Weight: 10.3 oz (292 g ) with battery pack
- Battery: removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Battery life: 16 hours
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver: no
- PC interface: USB
- Basemap: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: 56 MB
- Accepts data cards: no
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 500
- Routes: 50
- Track log: 10,000 points, 20 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): yes
- Electronic compass: no
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Hunt/fish calendar: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- Area calculation: yes
- Frequency band: FRS and GMRS
- Channels: 22
- Squelch codes: 38
- Transmit power: 0.5 watts FRS, 2.0 watts GMRS (Canada), 5.0 watts, GMRS (US)
- Range: Up to 2 miles over FRS; up to 14 miles over GMRS
- VOX (voice activation): yes
- Location reporting (send and receive GPS positions): yes
- Voice scrambler: yes
- Vibration alert: yes
- NOAA weather radio: no
- External temperature recording: yes