TOP SELLING TROLLING MOTORS
Minn-Kota CoPilot Replacement Transmitter for Legacy and PowerDrive V2
$ 48.36 Original Price$ 49.99
Product Information for Minn-Kota 1351927 Camo 55 Waterfowl Trolling Motor (55lbs Thrust, 36" Shaft)
Highlights for Minn-Kota 1351927 Camo 55 Waterfowl Trolling Motor (55lbs Thrust, 36" Shaft)
The Camo Waterfowl edition of our legendary Endura™ motor renders the elements helpless while keeping you in the action when the shooting heats up. Proven tough. That’s why Endura continues to be one of the most popular trolling motors ever to grace the stern of a boat. Since its introduction, Endura has lived up to its name with stellar function, performance and reliability that is second to none. With an Endura on the back your boat, you have the confidence to endure everything a hard day of fishing throws at you trip after trip, year after year.
- Six-inch telescoping handle provides additional extension for more comfortable operation.
Lever Lock Bracket
- Stronger than conventional brackets. Special composite materials resist flexing, warping and UV damage.
Indestructible Composite Shaft Guaranteed for Life!
- Pound for pound, our ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike steel, will not kink, break, rust or corrode. Guaranteed for life!
Weedless Wedge 2
- The latest generation of this legendary design features swept-back and flared blades to “wedge” weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff without battery-draining “chopping and hacking.” A Minn Kota exclusive. Selected models.
- Choose from 30" to 42" to fit the way you fish.
- 55 Lbs thrust, 36" shaft, 12 Volts
- 50 Amp Max Draw
- Speeds: 5 forward / 3 reverse
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop
- 6-in telescoping handle
- Twist Tiller control
- Maximum Boat Length: 21 ft
- 2 Year Warranty