Product Information for Minn-Kota MKA-21 PowerDrive Composite Quick Release Bracket
Highlights for Minn-Kota MKA-21 PowerDrive Composite Quick Release Bracket
- Allows for easy removal of any PowerDrive™ or PowerDrive with AutoPilot™ trolling motor.
- Composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion.
- Low-profile puck design leaves deck clear when motor is removed.
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included).
- Available adapter plate (MKA-22, not shown) allows hole pattern from previously mounted motors or aluminum quick release brackets (MKA-16-02) to be used with MKA-21 composite bracket.