- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
3M TL-901 9" Heat Laminator - Two Roller System - 15.5 x 6.75 x 3.75"
$ 34.98 $ 58.68
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Johnson Outdoors 710167-1 Humminbird XTH 9 20 P Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer
Highlights for Johnson Outdoors 710167-1 Humminbird XTH 9 20 P Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer
The Humminbird XTH 9 20 P Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer is an economical alternative to bronze transducers, and works with thinner hulls such as aluminum. Constructed with an internal, steel sleeve that provides extra reinforcement, this thru-hull transducer is not recommended for trailered boats, and Humminbird recommends you have it professionally installed due to the fact that it requires a hole be drilled in the hull and the shaping of a fairing block. The XTH 9 20 P is for single-, or dual-beam use with 20-, and 60-degree beam angles and operating frequencies of 200 kHz and 83 kHz. This unit measures 2.5 x 3.9 inches (W x H), with a 1.16-inch below-hull depth and a shaft diameter of one inch. The Humminbird XTH 9 20 P comes with a 30-foot connecting cable and all the necessary mounting hardware, including a pre-shaped fairing block. The XTH 9 20 P is compatible with Humminbird's; Matrix 12, Matrix 15, Matrix 17, Matrix 27, Matrix 67, Matrix 77, Matrix 87, Matrix 97, 727, 737, 767, 777C2, 787C2, 323, 343, 363, 383, 141, Piranha Max 10, Piranha Max 15, Piranha Max 20, 931C, 937C, 515, 525, 535, 565, 585, and HDR610 sonar systems. This item is backed by Humminbird's one-year limited warranty.
- Thru-hull transducer, works with thinner hulls, while internal, steel sleeve provides extra reinforcement
- Single-, or dual-beam use with 20-, and 60-degree beam angles and operating frequencies of 200 kHz and 83 kHz
- Not recommended for trailered boats, and professional installation recommended
- Compatible with many of Humminbird's Piranha, Matrix and numbered series sonar systems
- Includes fairing block, and is backed by manufacturer's one-year limited warranty