Product Information for Garmin Bronze Tilted Thru-hull Transducer with Depth & Temperature (20° tilt, 6-pin)
Highlights for Garmin Bronze Tilted Thru-hull Transducer with Depth & Temperature (20° tilt, 6-pin)
- This entry-level tilted bronze transducer accommodates deadrise angles of 16 to 24 degrees without a fairing.
- An excellent choice for fiberglass and wood hulls, this 600 W 6-pin transducer has a depth of 800 to 1,200 ft; an operating frequency of 50 to 200 kHz; and a beamwidth of 45 to 12 degrees.
- Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- *Do not use on metal hulls.
- Connect our bronze thru-hull mount transducer to your compatible device to receive depth and temperature data. This tilted transducer has an operating frequency of 200 and 50 kHz; and a beamwidth of 20 degrees.
- GPSMAP 431s
- GPSMAP 441s
- GPSMAP 531s
- GPSMAP 536s
- GPSMAP 541s
- GPSMAP 546s
- GPSMAP 720s
- GPSMAP 740s