- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING TRANSCEIVERS & MEDIA CONVERTERS
Product Information for B&B Electronics USB to RS-485 Mini-Converter
Highlights for B&B Electronics USB to RS-485 Mini-Converter
- Product Type:Data Transfer Adapter
Universal Serial Bus (USB) has become the connectivity workhorse of today’s PCs, replacing the familiar serial ports. However, many commercial and industrial devices still use the RS-485 interface. To connect these devices to modern PCs, you need a simple and reliable conversion solution. The 485USB9F-2W and 485USB9F-4W offer this solution in a space saving, USB Port powered package. Simply plug the converter into an available USB port on your computer or USB hub and install the drivers supplied on CD ROM. The device will show up as an additional COM port in the Windows Device Manager which is fully compatible with your Windows applications. A one meter USB cable is included.
- Connects an RS-485 2-Wire or 4-Wire device to your USB Port
- USB Port Powered
- USB 2.0 Compatible
- RS-485 Data Rates up to 921.6 kbps
- Automatic Configuration on Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, and Vista
- Product Description: B&B 485USB9F-2W - serial adapter
- Device Type: Serial adapter
- Form Factor: External
- Interface (Bus): Type USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.3 in x 1.3 in x 0.6 in
- Data Link Protocol: RS-485
- Data Transfer Rate: 921.6 Kbps
- Compliant Standards: USB 1.1, USB 2.0