- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING TRANSCEIVERS & MEDIA CONVERTERS
Product Information for Extreme Networks 10GBSR SFP+-850NM LC 300M MMF
Highlights for Extreme Networks 10GBSR SFP+-850NM LC 300M MMF
The relatively short distances that can be achieved with this interface limit its use to within a data center. A typical use for the 10GBASE-SR in a data center is to interconnect two Ethernet switches or to link an end-device (e.g. 10 Gigabit Ethernet servers or storage device) to an Ethernet switch.
- Device Type: SFP+ transceiver module
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: 10GBase-SR
- Data Link Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Optical Wave Length: 850 nm
- Max Transfer Distance: 980 ft
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x Ethernet 10GBase-SR - LC multi-mode
- Compatible Slots: 1 x SFP+