Product Information for Brother PT-18R PC-Connectable, Rechargeable Label Maker
Highlights for Brother PT-18R PC-Connectable, Rechargeable Label Maker
- Maximum Print Resolution:180 x 180 dpi
- Print Method:Thermal Transfer
Marketing InformationThe get-up-and-go rechargeable, desktop label maker with handheld convenience.
Serving as an office group's single labeling machine, users can simply remove this machine from the sleek charger base and take it to their labeling site, wherever it might be - at an office desk or in the field. This rechargeable label maker can also be used while connected to a workgroup PC in a common area to create professional looking labels.
This versatile machine can be used by asset managers needing to label companies assets wherever they are in the office, as well as by an administrative assistant who needs to create labels for a file folder, presentation or a visitor name badge. Simply place the labeler back on the cradle to recharge the battery and make it available for the next user.
Display & Graphics
- Key Board Type: QWERTY
- Memory: 459 characters
- Total Height/Width Variations: 28
- Label Length Setting: 1.6" to 11.8"
- Maximum Print Lines: 5
- Text Framing: 14
- Multi-copy Print: Up to 99 copies
- Horizontal Alignment: L / C / R
- Built-in Symbols:
- Graphics: 20
- Accented, ASCII, Extended ASCII characters: 83
- Type Width Settings:
- PT-18R PC-Connectable, Rechargeable Label Maker
- One TZ 1/2" black/white starter tape
- USB cable
- User's Guide
- Rechargeable Battery
- Charger Unit
- AC Adapter (AD-60)
Country of OriginChina