Product Information for Printronix T52X8-0100-010 T5000r EnergyStar Thermal - Barcode Printer (203 dpi, 8 inch, Serial, Parallel and USB, 10/100 NIC, ODV)
Highlights for Printronix T52X8-0100-010 T5000r EnergyStar Thermal - Barcode Printer (203 dpi, 8 inch, Serial, Parallel and USB, 10/100 NIC, ODV)
T5000r ENERGY STAR rated thermal printer combines reliability, utility, power and flexibility for demanding duty cycles and environments, and provides the open migration to RFID for future requirements through a simple field upgrade. Available in 4 inch, 6 inch, and 8 inch print widths and 203 or 300 DPI, the T5000r supports the widest range of connectivity and control without sacrificing performance and provides the ability to meet new application and compliance requirements. And now with 7 different printer languages, 10/100 Base-T Nic, 64MB RAM/16MB Flash Memory, and Micro-Stepping motor control all standard features, you get everything you need from one quality printer. And with the ENERGY STAR approval, you know you are meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines for a true green solution!
Native printer emulation support allows users to standardize on a single printer for mixed printer-language environments.
Open standard XML-based platform for non-proprietary printing, including job and printer control.
Rugged, die-cast aluminum design, vent-less cooling, and high performance processor ideal for industrial environments.
Built for change
Snap-in print heads allow operators to replace print heads and change resolution without firmware or hardware changes.
Field upgradable to support future UHF RFID requirements.
Features and Benefits
- The 5r interpreters allow users to standardize their printing equipment, with a direct plug-in replacement for printers manufactured by Zebra, Sato, Datamax, Intermec, Tec, Monarch, and IER, making daily administration and maintenance simpler
- Ventless system operates in environments with airborne particulate matter without compromising performance
- ODV option offers a complete bar code-RFID compliant solution
- Wireless-Ethernet option provides real-time data access and local printing flexibility
- RFID field upgradeable supports future RFID requirements
- Software upgradeable architecture assures support of the latest features
- Greater ribbon capacity eliminates frequent attention and disruption to workflow
- PowerPC controller and new high-performance 5r driver deliver industry-leading throughput
- Aluminum die-cast design dampens vibration and maintains precise printer alignment
- The GPIO option offers unparalleled integration with third party equipment
- Standard PrintNet Enterprise provides total control of worldwide print operations remotely
- Unique dual motor ribbon system eliminates clutch replacement and ribbon wrinkle
- Easy side-load, cleaning and maintenance
- Snap-in print head allows operator to easily replace print heads and change from 203 dpi to 300 dpi printing
- Manufacturer: Printronix
- Manufacturer Part #: T52X8-0100-010
- Product Description: Printronix ThermaLine T5208r - Label printer - B/W - direct thermal / thermal transfer - Roll (8.7 in) - 203 dpi - up to 479.5 inch/min - Parallel, Serial, USB, 10/100Base-TX
- Printer Type: Label printer - direct thermal / thermal transfer - monochrome
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.4 in x 20.5 in x 13 in
- Approximate Weight: 41.9 lbs
- Max Media Size (Standard): Roll (8.7 in)
- Min Media Size (Custom): 3 in
- Max Media Size (Custom): 8.75 in
- Print Speed: Up to 479.5 inch/min - max speed
- Max Resolution ( B&W ): 203 dpi
- Interface: Parallel, Serial, USB, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 32 MB SDRAM
- Flash Memory Installed (Max): 8 MB
- Language Simulation: Printronix Graphics Language, Datamax Graphics Language, Intermec Graphics Language, SATO Graphics Language, TEC Graphics Language, Zebra Graphics Language, Extensible Mark-up Language (XML)
- Barcodes: Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 39, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, BC 412, EAN/JAN-8 , EAN/JAN-13 , UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet , PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, FIM, PLANET, Australian Post, UPC-E0, GS1 DataBar-14, Plessey, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 128A, ITF-14, Code 35, UPS 11
- Media Type: Labels, fanfold paper, film, tickets
- Fonts: Courier, Letter Gothic, CG Times, CG Triumvirate, CG Triumvirate Bold, CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, OCR-A, OCR-B
- Networking: Print server - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Printer Features: Online Data Validation (ODV) technology
- Power: AC 120/230 V
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / XP
- Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified