Highlights for Brother QL-720NW Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Desktop - Label Print
Create cost-effective paper labels for file folders, envelopes, packages, and DVDs – even create banners and signs up to 3-ft long. The ultra-fast print speeds of up to 93 labels per minute‡ help save time on big projects. Whether you print 1 label or multiple labels at a time, the convenient, automatic cutter speeds your job along.
The QL-720NW offers flexible connectivity – with both Ethernet and Wireless (802.11b/g/n) interfaces. Also equipped with a Serial interface, the QL-720NW is well-suited for downloading label templates into memory or using it with a peripheral such as a scanner. With Brother's network management tools and free bPAC software development kit – it is easy to integrate and manage on any network.
Print labels wirelessly from your Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® or Android™ smartphones using the free, Brother™ iPrint&Label app download‡. Quickly access and print label templates - or create your own custom labels with graphics or photos.
Plus, print postage and save trips to the Post Office. Print the exact postage you need, when you need it right from your desktop‡.
Uses convenient, drop-in labeling supplies. Select from a wide variety of pre-sized labels – or create custom sized labels using continuous-length tapes.
- Housing Color: Black
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal
- Operation Modes: PC Connected / Stand Alone (ESC/P or P-touch Template)
- Cutter: Auto
- Cutter Life: up to 300,000 (die-cut labels) 150,000 (continuous labels)
- Maximum Print Speed (labels per min.): Up to 93 labels per minute
- Mobile Device Printing App: Yes
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Brother iPrint&Label free app download for wireless printing from your Apple or Android mobile device
- Tape Sizes: Die-cut and Continuous
- Maximum Tape Width (inches): 2.4"
- Maximum Print Width (inches): 2.3"
- Maximum Label Length: 3 feet
- Maximum Resolution (dpi): 300 x 600 (Superfine Mode)
- Font Styles: True Type
- Memory for Transferred Data (number): 99 Templates (6MB)
- Symbols for Windows ( No. of Clip arts in P-touch Editor): 1379
- Multiple Copies: Up to 9999 copies
- Mirror Printing: Yes
- Vertical Printing: Yes
- Rotate Printing: Yes
- Date/Time Stamp: PC Generated
- Postage Ready: Yes
- Bar-codes Types: CODE39, CODE128, UCC/EAN128(GS1-128), ITF(I-2/5), CODABAR(NW-7), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, ISBN-2(EAN13 AddOn2), ISBN-5(EAN13 AddOn5), Laser Barcode, POSTNET, RSS(RSS14 Standard, RSS14 Truncated, RSS14 Stacked, RSS14 Stacked Omni, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded, RSS Expanded Stacked), PDF417(Standard, Truncate, Micro), QR code(Model1, Model2, Micro), Data Matrix(ECC Square, ECC Rectangular), MaxiCode(Model2, Model3, Model4, Model5)
- Microsoft Add-ins: Yes
- Database File Compatibility: csv, txt, mdb, xls, Microsoft SQL Server Database (Windows) / csv, txt (Mac)
- Software: P-touch Editor 5.0 for Windows, P-touch Address Book 1.1 for Windows, P-touch Editor 5.0 for Mac, P-touch Update Software (Windows & Mac)
- Networking: Built-in
- Interface: USB, Wireless (802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, Serial
- Compatibility: Windows & Mac
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7;, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.7
- Carton Contents: Software, Drivers, USB Cable, Power Cord, Quick Setup Guide, Documentation, Starter rolls: DK-1201 Die-cut Standard Address Labels (100 labels), plus DK-2205 2.4" Continuous Length Paper Tape (26.2 ft.)
- Housing Dimensions: 5.0" x 9.3" x 6.0"
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty & Replacement Service
Brother QL-720NW Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Desktop - Label Print
0.6 Second Mono - 300 x 600 dpi - Wi-Fi - USB