Highlights for Ultra Electronics Card Systems Rio Pro Dye Sublimation/Thermal Transfer Printer - Desktop - Card Print
Built for professionals, the Rio Pro’s superior card printing quality is complemented with a full range of options: single or double-sided printing (with field upgrade available), batch or one-off card printing and secure encoding with magnetic stripe, contact and contactless technologies. Built-in Standard HoloKote can also be customised to an individual logo or security design.
This printer is capable of...
- Single or double-sided printing
- Magnetic stripe, combi, contact or contactless encoding
- Over 10,000 cards per year
- High print speed
- Custom HoloKoke watermark security
Magicard Rio Pro Card Printer Standard Specifications
- Standard HoloKote with option to customise to an individual design
- Field upgradable from single to double-sided operation
- Edge-to-edge single or double-sided printing
- Superior print quality enabled by ICC profiles
- Full range of encoding options: magnetic stripe, barcode, contact and contactless
- Easy-to-use 4 line LED colour display
- 100-card hopper & 70-card stacker for batch printing plus hand-feed slot
- Built-in USB and Ethernet connection with Windows 7, XP and Vista (32/64 bit) compatibility
- Visual security: A HoloKote security watermark can be printed across the card surface. When used with HoloPatch cards, one area of the HoloKote watermark is highlighted as a high visibility security seal. A choice of 4 standard HoloKote designs and 1 standard HoloKote Flex design are selectable from the printer driver. For added security, the Custom HoloKote option (ordered separately) enables customisation of the watermark to an individual logo or security design.
- Warranty: Three years UltraCoverPlus warranty which includes full printhead coverage and free loaner service - North America, EU and other selected countries. Elsewhere 12 months limited warranty.
- Print mode: Color dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer.
- Printer interfaces: USB and Ethernet both fitted as standard.
- Print speed:
- Colour standard mode: 31 seconds
- Colour fast mode: 23 seconds
- Monochrome resin: 6 seconds (*single-sided card).
- Card capacity: 100-card feeder, 70-card stacker.
- Software drivers: Windows 2000 Professional (SP4), XP, Windows Vista and 7 (32/64 bit compatible),Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Server 2008 (32/64 bit compatible).
- Printer size: 470mm L x 220mm W x 250mm H (18.5" L x 8.6" W x 9.8" H) including feeder and stacker.
- Printer weight: 4.9kg (10.8 lbs).
- Card thickness: 0.51mm to 1.27mm (0.020” to 0.050”).
- Card types: ISO PVC blank, magnetic stripe, self-adhesive, printable type proximity and smart cards, HoloPatch cards.
- Card dimensions: ISO standard CR80 85.6mm x 54mm or 3.375" x 2.125", and CR79 83.9mm x 51mm or 3.303" x 2.051".
- Environment: Sheltered office environment 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 85°F).
- Power source: External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz autoranging.
Ultra Electronics Card Systems Rio Pro Dye Sublimation/Thermal Transfer Printer - Desktop - Card Print
6 Second Mono - 23 Second Color - Fast Ethernet - USB - LCD