Product Information for Datamax-O'Neil E-Class E-4205A Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Label Print Cables Sold Separately
Highlights for Datamax-O'Neil E-Class E-4205A Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Label Print Cables Sold Separately
- Form Factor:Desktop
The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O'Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
- Manufacturer Part Number: EA2-00-0J000A00
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.datamaxcorp.com
- Manufacturer: Datamax-O'Neil
- Product Model: E-4205A
- Product Name: E-Class E-4205A Mark III Label Printer
- Product Line: E-Class
- Brand Name: DATAMAX
Media Types & Handling
- Media Thickness: 10 mil
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 5"
- Media Type: Continuous Label
- Media Sensor: Adjustable Media Sensor
- Ribbon Core Size: Not Applicable
- Maximum Label Width: 4.40"
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Standard Memory: 16 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
Network & Communication
- Ethernet: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Color: Warm Gray
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 7.36"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 11.10"
- Bar Code Symbology Support: Code 3 of 9
- Number of Columns: Not Applicable
- Number of Pins: Not Applicable
- Maximum Print Width: 4.25"
- Recommended Use: Label Print
- Features: Tear Bar
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Maximum Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 5 in/s
- Maximum Color Print Speed: Not Applicable
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year
- Minimum Operating Frequency: Not Applicable
- Maximum Operating Frequency: Not Applicable
- USB: Yes
- Serial Port: Yes
- Parallel Port: Yes
Display & Graphics
- Display Screen Type: LED
Fonts & Emulation
- Language Emulation: PLB
- Product Type: Direct Thermal Printer