Product Information for Primera Technology DX850 Label Dispenser
Highlights for Primera Technology DX850 Label Dispenser
Primera's new DX850 Label Dispenser helps you quickly and easily peel and present labels from rolls. The built-in precision micro-switch detects when a label has been removed. Then, the next label is quickly and automatically fed forward, ready to remove. You'll be able to apply labels much more quickly than ever before. A built-in LED display counts up or down, indicating how many labels you've applied or how many you have left.
DX850 Label DispenserFast and Easy Label Dispensing
The DX850 Label Dispenser automatically peels and presents self-adhesive labels one at a time. It replaces manual label peeling, making your production lines faster and more efficient. DX850 is robust and reliable, assembled in the USA of heavy-duty sheet metal and machined steel. It is also one of the few label dispensers available with UL, UL-C, CE listings, FCC approval and RoHS compliance.
- Supply roll diameter: Up to 8" (203mm)
- Media liner width: 1.00" to 8.38" (25.4mm to 213.0mm)
- Label height/length: 0.75" to 24.00" (19.1mm to 609.6mm)
- Supply roll core: 2" to 3" (51.8mm to 76.2mm)
- Label width: 0.75" to 8.25" (19.1mm to 209.6mm)
- Electrical rating: 12 VDC, 5.0 A
- Power requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
- Feed speed: 4 in/sec. in Default Mode. 2 in/sec in Half-speed Mode for 6-8" wide labels
- Agency certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B
Country of OriginUnited States
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS