- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Fluke LinkRunner AT 2000 Extended Test Kit
Highlights for Fluke LinkRunner AT 2000 Extended Test Kit
- Product Type:Network Testing Device
LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the fastest way to solve network connectivity problems. This rugged, handheld network tester takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting with its complete one-button AutoTest. AutoTest performs your required set of connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to accurately and quickly identify and solve network problems.
Key features include verifying signal and link integrity at 10/100/1G over copper or fiber, unmatched TruePower PoE testing and loading, 802.1x authentication, cable wiremapping, IPv4/IPv6 readiness , streamlined UI and color display, full documentation of test results with storage for 50 reports, location and identification of cabling runs, and nearest switch information.
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Status Indicators:
2 x LED's (Link and Receive/Transmit Indicators)
- Ports: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T PoE LAN
Display & Graphics
- Display Screen:
2.8 Inch Color LCD (320 x 240 Pixels)
- Product Type: Network Testing Device
- Manufacturer Part Number: LRAT-2000-KIT
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.flukenetworks.com
- Manufacturer: Fluke Networks
- Product Model: LRAT-2000-KIT
- Product Name: LinkRunner AT 2000 Extended Test Kit
- Product Line: LinkRunner
- Brand Name: Fluke Networks
- Number of SFP Slots: 1
Media & Performance
- Connectivity Media: Twisted Pair 10/100/1000Base-T
- LinkRunner AT 2000
- IntelliTone Pro 200 Probe
- WireView Cable IDs #1-6
- LinkRunner Manager Software CD
- Test accessory Soft Pouch
- USB Cable
- LinkRunner AT Getting Started Guide
- IntelliTone Pro Getting Started Guide
- 1 x 9V Alkaline Battery
- Deluxe Fluke Networks Carry Case
- Weight (Approximate): 1.12 lb
- Height: 7.8"
- Width: 3.5"
- Depth: 1.9"
Management & Protocols
- Test Services:
- AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in 10 seconds
- Verify connections at 10M/100M/1G on copper and fiber
- Test installed cabling and patch cords
- TruePower PoE testing
- Store up to 50 test results and download to your PC