- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING TESTING EQUIPMENT
Product Information for Fluke LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester
Highlights for Fluke LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester
- Product Type:Network Testing Device
LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the fastest way to solve network connectivity problems. This rugged, handheld network tester takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting with its complete one-button AutoTest. AutoTest performs your required set of connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to accurately and quickly identify and solve network problems.
Key features include verifying signal and link integrity at 10/100/1G over copper or fiber, unmatched TruePower PoE testing and loading, 802.1x authentication, cable wiremapping, IPv4/IPv6 readiness , streamlined UI and color display, full documentation of test results with storage for 50 reports, location and identification of cabling runs, and nearest switch information.
2 x LED's (Link and Receive/Transmit Indicators)
Display & Graphics
2.8 Inch Color LCD (320 x 240 Pixels)
Media & Performance
- LinkRunner AT 2000
- SimpliFiber Pro Optical Power Meter
- VisiFault VFL
- FT120 FiberViewer
- FindFiber Remote ID Source
- Carrying Case
- SC Power Meter Adapter
- ST Power Meter Adapter
- LC Power Meter Adapter
Management & Protocols
- AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in 10 seconds
- Verify connections at 10M/100M/1G on copper and fiber
- Test installed cabling and patch cords
- TruePower PoE testing
- Store up to 50 test results and download to your PC