- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Fluke LinkRunner LRAT-2000 Network Testing Device
Highlights for Fluke LinkRunner LRAT-2000 Network Testing Device
- Product Type:Network Testing Device
LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the fastest way to solve network connectivity problems. This rugged, handheld network tester takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting with its complete one-button AutoTest. AutoTest performs your required set of connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to accurately and quickly identify and solve network problems.
Key features include verifying signal and link integrity at 10/100/1G over copper or fiber, unmatched TruePower PoE testing and loading, 802.1x authentication, cable wiremapping, IPv4/IPv6 readiness , streamlined UI and color display, full documentation of test results with storage for 50 reports, location and identification of cabling runs, and nearest switch information.
Display & Graphics
2.8 Inch Color LCD (320 x 240 Pixels)
Media & Performance
- LinkRunner LRAT-2000 Network Testing Device
- Li-ion Battery
- Wireview Cable ID #1
- LinkRunner Manager Software CD
- USB Cable
- RJ-45 Coupler
- Getting Started Guide
- Soft Case
Management & Protocols
- AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in 10 second
- Verify connections at 10M/100M/1G on copper and fiber
- Displays the VLAN and nearest switch model, slot and port
- Quickly validate PoE performance by drawing actual power up to the 802.3at standard 25.5W
- Store up to 50 test results and download to your PC