$ 1093.14 In Stock Free Ground Shipping
- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING TESTING EQUIPMENT
Pyle PST43 Precision Non Contact Laser Tachometer with Extended RPM Range, Digital LCD Screen and Protective Case
$ 32.46 $ 79.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Fluke LinkRunner LRAT-1000 Network Auto Tester
Highlights for Fluke LinkRunner LRAT-1000 Network Auto Tester
- Product Type:Network Testing Device
- Fast answers: AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in seconds.
- Verify connections at 10M/100M/1G on copper: Instantly verify link status, connection type, signal strength and traffic.
- Nearest switch and VLAN information: Displays the VLAN and nearest switch model, slot and port.
- Document results: Store up to 10 test results and download to your PC
- Instant-on - Boots in under 3 seconds
- IPv4 ready
Fluke Networks LRAT-1000 Specifications
- AutoTest Yes
- 10/100/1G Copper Yes
- Color Display Yes
- Key Devices and TCP Connectivity Yes
- Verify 802.1x Settings Yes
- Identify Switch Ports and VLANs Yes
- PoE Voltages Yes
- IPv4 Support Yes
- Graphical, Color Wiremap and Cable Details Yes
- Reports 10
- OperatingTemperature/Humidity 32ºF to 113ºF (0ºC to +45ºC)
- Shock and Vibration Random, 2 g, 5 Hz-500 Hz (Class 2) 1 m drop
- Safety EN 61010-1 2nd edition
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7 EN 61010-1 2nd edition
- Dimensions 3.5 in x 7.8 in x 1.9 in (8.9 cm x 19.8 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Weight 18 oz (0.5 kg)
- 1 -LinkRunner Manager software CD
- 1 -USB cable
- 1 -Soft Case
- 1 -Getting Started Guide