- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for IDEAL 62-160 Probe
Highlights for IDEAL 62-160 Probe
- Product Type:Probe
Use the IDEAL tone generator (62-160) to apply a tone signal to a wire pair or single conductor, and trace with an amplifier probe (IDEAL 62-164). When used with the amplifier probe, the tone generator allows technicians to identify a wire within a bundle, at a cross connect or at a remote end. It can be used on twisted pair, coax, and de-energized AC wiring.
- Low Battery LED
- Telephone Line Status LED
Display & Graphics
Media & Performance
- 62-160 Probe
- 9 Volt Battery
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Management & Protocols
- F-connector port for toning and tracing of coaxial CATV cabling systems
- Three different tones selected from front panel
- Tone can be added in any status - allows test sets without monitor feature to pick up tone
- Auto-OFF of tone after three hours to conserve battery life
- Two tone amplitude - normal and half
- No power draw in continuity status with leads open