- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING TESTING EQUIPMENT
Product Information for Fluke PTNX2 Pocket Toner Coax Cable Tester with LED Display
Highlights for Fluke PTNX2 Pocket Toner Coax Cable Tester with LED Display
The Fluke Networks Pocket Toner NX2 easily confirms if there is AC or DC voltage, an open circuit on the line, if a short exists or if continuity is achieved. The Fluke Networks Pocket Toner NX 2's key feature is the ability to know if the cable being tested is connected to any device with a voltage output of up to 52 volts. The Fluke Networks PTN/X2 Pocket Toner NX2 can be purchased separately and comes in two different kit configurations; PTNX2-DLX and PTNX2-Cable.
- Displays 5 different test results
- Low voltage protection for both the main body and detachable toner unit
- Dual audible indicators
- Bi-gender adaptable toner section
- Removable push-on connector
- Removable Speed 81 connector
- Lightweight, durable anodized aluminum
- Auto shut off
- Replaceable parts
- Uses one AAA battery
- One-year warranty