- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING TESTING EQUIPMENT
Product Information for Fluke FT-600 FiberInspector Professional Video Microscope
Highlights for Fluke FT-600 FiberInspector Professional Video Microscope
Use FiberInspector Pro to examine installed fiber terminations or ensure terminations are smooth and clean. Avoid the #1 cause of cause of fiber link failure: dirty end-faces.
Dirt, dust and other contaminants are the enemy of high-speed data transmission over optical fiber. Today's network applications require more bandwidth, making loss budgets tighter than ever. It is critical that all optical connections are clean and free of contaminants to ensure application success.
The Fluke Networks FiberInspector Pro video microscope puts the solution to contaminated end-faces right before your eyes. This portable video microscope works ten times faster than traditional scopes. Simply insert the probe and inspect installed fiber connectors through the bulkhead adapters without accessing the backside of the patch panels. Using a video microscope also completely ensures that no harmful laser light ever reaches your eyes.
Its dual magnification probe allows for both a wide field of view on the ferule and very close inspection of the fiber itself. Crisp, clear images from the probe are displayed on a large 3.5" display. With a range of standard and accessory probe tips, end-faces can be inspected when using many different connector types, including LC and MTP/MPO connectors.
- Dual-magnification probe allows quick changes between 250x and 400x
- Large 3.5" display provides crisp, clear images of microscopic debris and end-face damage
- Troubleshooting is 10 times faster than with traditional scopes
- Various probe adapter tips allow for inspection through many different connector port types
- Rugged carrying case and protective boot prevent damage
- Capture and upload images when used in conjunction with the OptiView or OptiFiber
- Temperature Range
- Operating: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range
- Operating: 0% to 45% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Certifications: CE
- Display Type: 3.5" TFT, active matrix, 320 x 240 pixels
- Video Output: NTSC
- Power Source: Lithium Ion or AC power
- Battery Life: 2 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 9.1" x 2.6"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Low magnification: 250X
- High magnification: 400X
- Camera Type: 0.33" CCD with adjustable focus
- Light Source: LED
- Lighting Technique: Coaxial
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 1.7" x 5.5"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- 1 - FT650 Fiber Probe
- 1 - FT630 Fiber Display
- 1 - AC Adapter/battery Charger
- 1 - Probe Adapter Tips (ST, SC, FC, and universal 2.5 mm patch cord tip)
- 1 - Instruction Sheet
- 1 - Hard Carrying Case