- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING TESTING EQUIPMENT
Product Information for Fluke Networks Aggregating In-Line Tap, Single-port dual output Copper 10/100Mbps
Highlights for Fluke Networks Aggregating In-Line Tap, Single-port dual output Copper 10/100Mbps
- Product Type:Not Applicable
Marketing InformationAggregating in-line taps install like traditional in-line taps on the network. However, aggregating in-line taps combine the full-duplex traffic into a single data stream, eliminating the need for dual NIC analysis solutions. All aggregating in-line taps allow two analysis devices to share the tapped link simultaneously. Network monitoring and analysis solutions gain clear, unobstructed visibility of the packets and events on the network by simply plugging into the tap. For mixed media environments, users can choose a solution that will convert the signal from SX or LX fiber to BASE-T copper, or vice versa.
Some aggregating in-line taps are designed to support multi-path analysis, a common requirement on today's redundant networks. With this technology, even a link failover will not cause loss of visibility for network traffic or applications.
Aggregating taps are typically used with legacy protocol analyzers (single interface ""sniffers""), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), In-trusion Prevention Systems (IPS), RMON probes and web content monitoring.
- Plug-and-play simplicity for fast analysis and deployment
- Single interface monitoring and analysis for full duplex links
- Dual link models allow multi-point monitoring with a single device
- Media conversion for Gigabit links expands the reach of your existing analysis solutions
- Eliminates the need for spanning resources and complications
Management & Protocols
Media & Performance
Display & Graphics