- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Perle Systems IOLAN SCS8 Secure Console Server
Highlights for Perle Systems IOLAN SCS8 Secure Console Server
- Product Type:Device Server
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
IOLAN SCS Console Servers enable administrators to securely access remote serial console ports on equipment such as PBX, servers, routers, network storage equipment and security appliances through an IP network. Data management information is protected through standard encryption tools such as Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Access by authorized users is assured via authentication schemes such as RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP, Kerberos, NIS and RSA Security's SecurID tokens.
By using encryption technologies, an IOLAN Console Server protects sensitive and confidential data before being sent across a corporate Intranet or public Internet. For compatibility with peer encryption devices, all of the major encryption ciphers such as AES, 3DES, RC4, RC2 and CAST128 are fully supported.
Media & Performance
- IOLAN SCS8 Secure Console Server
- Mounting Hardware
Certifications & Standards
- FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class A
- CFR47:2003, Chapter 1, Part 15 Subpart B,(USA) Class A
- ICES-003, Issue 4, February 2004 (Canada)
- EN55022:1998 + A1:2000 + A2:2003 Class A
- EN61000-3-2 : 1995
- EN61000-3-3 : 1995
- EN55024:1998 + A1:2001 + A2:2003
- IEC 60950-1 : 2005 (2nd Edition) + A1 : 2009
- EN 60950-1 : 2006 + A11 : 2009
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03
- ANSI/UL 60950-1
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Network & Communication
Processor & Chipset