Highlights for Liebert Liqui-Tect Liquid Leak Sensor
The Liebert Liqui-tect 460 (LT460) provides zone detection of leaks, protecting equipment by constantly monitoring the area for leaking liquids. The LT460 is the ideal solution for perimeter sensing or serpentine coverage of areas requiring up to 100 feet of cable.
Selectable modes of operation provide flexible alarming options and protection for the cable. The T460 constantly monitors a zone for leaks, internal faults and power failures and warns of any abnormal conditions. Top cover LEDs provide status indication and also ensure the cable is properly installed and operational under raised floors.
General InformationProduct Type: Liquid Leak SensorManufacturer Part Number: LT460-Z20Manufacturer Website Address: www.liebert.comManufacturer: Emerson Network Power SolutionsProduct Name: Liqui-Tect Liquid Leak SensorProduct Line: Liqui-tectBrand Name: Liebert
- Glycol, Condenser Water and Chilled Water Cooling Piping Leak
- Humidification Feed Water Piping
- Condensate Pumps and Drains
- Unit and Ceiling Auxiliary Drip Pans
- Overhead Piping Troughs
- Large-Scale Network Control Centers
- Data Centers
- MRI, CAT Scan Rooms
- Server Rooms - Closets
- Unattended Remote Shelters
- Sensitive Areas With Overhead Piping
- Mechanical Equipment Rooms
- Industrial Process Control Rooms
- Liqui-tect 460 Module
- 20-Foot LT500Y Leak Detection Cable
- Hold-Down Clips
Physical CharacteristicsWeight (Approximate): 1.98 lbHeight: 3.5"Width: 5.4"Depth: 3.2"
Power DescriptionInput Voltage Range: 24 V AC
Liebert Liqui-Tect Liquid Leak Sensor