- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Maretron TMP100 Temperature Module
Highlights for Maretron TMP100 Temperature Module
Maretron's TMP100 measures the temperature for up to 6 temperature probes and reports the information over an NMEA 2000 network. The TMP100 supports up to 4 thermistor probes and 2 high temperature thermocouple probes. Optional thermistor probes (-20C to 80C or -4F to 176F) cover a wide range of applications including cabin air temperature, engine room air temperture, refrigerator/ freezer temperature, under bolt temperature (inverters, charges, pumps, motors, etc.), tank temperatures (live well bait, hot water, etc.), and air duct temperatures. The optional thermocouple probes (0C to 900C or 32 to 1652F) are used to measure Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) as part of a comprehensive fuel management system.
- Reverse battery protection
- Load dump protection
- Six external temperature probes are measured and broadcast over NMEA 2000 network
- Four channels for thermistor probes and 2 channels for high temperature thermocouple probes
- Relative humidity: 93%RH @40 per IEC60945-8.2
- Safety precautions: Dangerous voltage, Electromagnetic radio frequency per IEC 60945-12
- Operating temperature: -25C to 55C
- Storage temperature: -40C to 70C