- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ Telescope
Highlights for Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ Telescope
- Product Type:Telescope
If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky. The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
- Optical Design : Reflector
- Aperture : 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Focal Length : 650 mm (25.59 in)
- Focal Ratio : 5
- Eyepiece 1 : 20 mm (0.79 in)
- Eyepiece 2 : 10 mm (0.39 in)
- Mount : CG-3 Equatorial
- Optical Coatings : Aluminum
- Finderscope : Built-on StarPointer
- Tube Attachment : Dovetail Bar
- Tripod : 1.25" steel tube legs
- CD ROM : The Sky L1
- Highest Useful Magnification : 307 x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude : 13.1
- Resolution (Rayleigh) : 1.07 arcsec
- Resolution (Dawes) : 0.89 arcsec
- Light Gathering Power : 345 x