Product Information for HP MSL2024 1 LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 Fibre Channel Tape Library (BL542B)
Highlights for HP MSL2024 1 LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 Fibre Channel Tape Library (BL542B)
- Product Type:Tape Library
The HP MSL Tape Libraries meet demanding storage requirement of businesses needing unattended backup, disaster recovery, or archive capability. The MSL Libraries offer a broad choice of storage capacity and interfaces with LTO-5, LTO-4, or LTO-3 Ultrium tape drives. Web-based remote management makes the MSL Libraries easily managed from across the room or across the globe, eliminating the need for remote office IT staff. Quickly and simply manage the tape media both in and out of the library with the standard bar code reader, configurable mail slots, and multiple 12-slot removable magazines. If a tape were lost or stolen, protect important business data from unauthorized access with the library-based encryption option. Library investment and uncertain data growth are easily managed with MSL accessory kits. Quickly increase capacity and/or performance with tool-free drive upgrades, slot license capacity upgrades, or library expandability.
- Fibre Channel: Yes
- Product Type: Tape Library
- Manufacturer Part Number: BL542B
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.hp.com
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
- Product Name: MSL2024 1 LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 Fibre Channel Tape Library (BL542B)
- Product Series: MSL2024
- Brand Name: HP
- Formats Supported: LTO-5 (Read/Write)
- Weight (Approximate): 55.00 lb
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 2U
- Height: 10.7"
- Width: 23.2"
- Depth: 39.0"
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Recording Method: Linear Serpentine
- Barcode Reader: Yes
- Drive Type: LTO-5
- Encryption: Yes
- Number of Drives Installed: 1
- Number of Cartridge Slots: 24
- Native Storage Capacity: 36 TB
- Compressed Storage Capacity: 72 TB
- Maximum Native Data Transfer Rate: 143.36 MBps
- Maximum Compressed Data Transfer Rate: 291.27 MBps