Product Information for Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 367926U 10.1" LED 64GB Slate Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel - Atom Z2760 1.8GHz - Black
Highlights for Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 367926U 10.1" LED 64GB Slate Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel - Atom Z2760 1.8GHz - Black
- Screen Size:10.1"
- Processor Type:Atom
- Processor Speed:1.80 GHz
- Standard Memory:2 GB
DO MORE WITH THE BUSINESS TABLET THAT DOES IT ALL.
From the makers of the revolutionary ThinkPad line of laptops comes the anything, anywhere, anytime DO business machine. This powerful Android 3.1 tablet delivers a professional multimedia and unbeatable entertainment experience. Now professionals can do more on the go and IT managers can do more support-quickly, easily and remotely. Do more with the tablet that means business.
Display & Graphics
- ThinkPad Tablet 2 367926U Net-tablet PC
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- AC Adapter
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityGREENGUARD
Network & Communication
Processor & Chipset
- Lenovo Settings
- Lenovo Support
- Lenovo Companion
- Lenovo QuickSnip
- AT&T All Access
- Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync
- Password Manager
- Norton Internet Security 2012 (30 days of virus definitions)
- ThinkVantage System Update
- Nitro PDF
- Amazon Kindle
- Password Manager
Learn More About Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 367926U 10.1" LED 64GB Slate Net-tablet PC - Wi-Fi - Intel - Atom Z2760 1.8GHz - Black
THINKPAD TABLET 2: THE TABLET YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
Three of the world's leading technology companies collaborated to build the world's leading tablet experience. Featuring the best that Lenovo, Microsoft and Intel have to offer, the ThinkPad Tablet 2 redefines business, appeasing IT manager and end user alike in one productive, mobile, reliable device.
- Extreme mobility, weighing only 1.3 lbs, just 0.34” thin and lasting more than 10 hours on a single charge
- Runs new visually rich and touch-optimized Windows® 8 Store apps, plus familiar multifunction Windows desktop applications
- Runs Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & OneNote (must be purchased separately)
- Full Microsoft Office support including Outlook, Lync and Sharepoint
- Full-sized USB port, Mini-HDMI port and Micro-SD card slot for expansion and data transfer
- Optional ThinkPad-quality Bluetooth® keyboard dock, plus multi-monitor support for productive workstation computing
- Optional digitizer pen with onboard storage for natural note-taking, signature capture and document markup
- Cloud-connected with Windows Live, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Microsoft Live, iPhone/iOS, Android/Google Chrome, and Amazon compatibility
- Anytime, anywhere Connectivity WiF
- Superior videoconferencing with HD display, stereo speakers, HD front and rear webcams and noise-cancelling microphones
- Lenovo Cloud storage
- Multi-user logins for private and secure device sharing with family and friends, or shared tablets in the workplace
THE TABLET YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
The 10.1" ThinkPad Tablet 2, powered by Windows® 8 and Intel® next generation CPU technology, defines an entirely new category of tablet and redefines expectations for business and personal computing on the go.
- The 10.1-inchThinkPad Tablet 2 features an IPS (in-plane switching) display for nearly 180-degree viewing angles. Thin and light, it's less than 0.34” (10mm) thick, and weighs a scant 1.3 lbs (600gm).
- Perfect for on-the-go, ThinkPad Tablet 2 includes 10 hours of battery life, with an always-on smartphone-like experience.
- Near Field Communication (NFC)—simply tap to launch, send, receive, share, and set-up, tablet to tablet, tablet to PC, and tablet to TV
- Lenovo Cloud Storage protects your critical data, while also making access to information and file-sharing quick and convenient. Automatically back-up and synchronize data across the organization, while enabling access from multiple devices. Data is encrypted on transfer for an extra level of security.
Powered for Productivity & Fun.
Windows 8 Apps.
- The ThinkPad Tablet 2 includes visually rich, single-purpose Windows 8 style touch enabled apps including an assortment of games, news, weather, and entertainment.
Processor-Rich, Complex Desktop Software.
ThinkPad Tablet 2 boasts full functionality for desktop applications and unlike some competitor tablets; it fully supports Flash so your internet experience is not constrained.
Full MS Office & Enterprise Application Support.
- Use basic Office applications like Word or OneNote, or rely on platforms like Outlook and SharePoint. You can even run enterprise-specific apps like corporate databases and VPNs. ThinkPad Tablet 2 features full support.
Superior Web Conferencing.
- Integrated front and rear-facing webcams, stereo speakers, plus dual noise cancelling microphones enhance video conferencing and chats.
External Device Connection.
- Full-sized USB 2.0 ports, MicroSD slot, Mini HDMI port, and compatibility with Windows drivers for easy hook-up and expanded interaction (e.g., monitor, printer, camera, DVD burner, etc.).
Touch. Write. Draw. Type.
The finely honed multitouch display on the ThinkPad Tablet 2 gives you greater accuracy and control—it's especially perfect for multiplayer gaming. But there are times when a pen is more efficient and comfortable. The optional ThinkPad Tablet 2 Digitizer & Pen offers a precision tip with pressure sensitivity. The active digitizer in the panel turns off touch when the palm rests on the display, for effortless writing and drawing.Additionally, the optional ThinkPad keyboard with the legendary TrackPoint for easy navigation offers the accuracy and convenience of typing.
Green LeadershipRoHS compliant, ENERGY STAR 5.0 & 6.0 ratings, GREENGUARD®, EPEAT® Gold, ULE Gold, low halogen, recycled and recyclable packing.