- Learn More
Product Information for Toshiba Excite Pro AT15LE-A32 32 GB Tablet - 10.1" - NVIDIA Tegra 4 1.90 GHz - Silver
Highlights for Toshiba Excite Pro AT15LE-A32 32 GB Tablet - 10.1" - NVIDIA Tegra 4 1.90 GHz - Silver
- Screen Size:10.1"
- Processor Type:Tegra 4
- Processor Speed:1.90 GHz
- Standard Memory:2 GB
The Toshiba Excite Pro features a PixelPure WQXGA resolution 2560 x 1600 screen to view movies, photos, web pages and games with vibrant definition and pinpoint clarity. The 25.7cm (10.1'') HD capacitive touchscreen display with scratch resistant glass provides wide viewing angles and precision control, whilst our exclusive adaptive display technology adjusts brightness and contrast to the surrounding light conditions.
MUSIC TO YOUR EARS
Every sound will be music to your ears with the brilliant clarity of DTS Premium Voice Pro™ through two exclusive Harman Kardon® stereo speakers. Whether you're having a video chat or listening to tunes, you will only ever hear beautifully crisp audio.
Display & Graphics
- Excite Pro AT15LE-A32 Tablet
- AC Adapter
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Network & Communication
Processor & Chipset
Toshiba Software and Utilities:
- Toshiba App Place
- Toshiba Book Place
- Toshiba Media Player
- Toshiba News Place
- Toshiba Service Station
- Toshiba File Manager
- Toshiba User Registration
- Toshiba TruCapture
Google and Android Apps:
- Google Mobile Services:
- Google Maps
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Reader
- Amazon Kindle Reader
- Amazon Mobile
- Amazon MP3
- Fruit Ninja
- Hardwood Backgammon by SilverCreek Games
- Hardwood Euchre by SilverCreek Games
- Hardwood Solitaire IV by SilverCreek Games
- Hardwood Hearts by Silvercreek Games
- Hardwood Spades by Silvercreek Games
- Hulu Plus
- Kaspersky Tablet Security
- ThinkFree Office Mobile
- Wild Tangent Games
Learn More About Toshiba Excite Pro AT15LE-A32 32 GB Tablet - 10.1" - NVIDIA Tegra 4 1.90 GHz - Silver
- How do I remove pre-installed applications?
- Unfortunately pre-installed applications cannot be un-installed.
- How do I restart my Excite if it is locked up?
- Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds to perform a manual shut down. To restart, press and hold the power button again.
- Can I use a USB or Bluetooth mouse or a keyboard with the Excite?
- Yes, however not all mice or keyboards will work. Go to www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/home.to for Excite specific accessories.
- How do I register my Excite?
- Go to the Apps screen, locate and select the TOSHIBA Register Icon. You can also go to www.register.toshiba.com to register your device.
- Can I install or save Apps to the SD card or Micro SD card?
- No, the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) operating system does not allow this.
- Can I remove or replace the battery on the Excite?
- No, the battery for the Excite tablet is not customer servicable.
- How do I locate the serial number on the Excite?
- On the lower rear of the tablet is the Serial Number (identified by S/N). You can also go to Settings > About tablet > System information > Serial number.
- How do I locate the model number on the Excite?
- On the lower rear of the tablet is the model (identified by the prefix AT). You can also go to Settings > About tablet > System information > Product Name.
- How to I check to make sure my screen orientation feature is working properly?
- Check the physical lock. The lock button is located next to the On/Off button and the volume controls. If the RED bar is showing, the lock is On (disabling auto-rotate). If the RED bar is NOT showing, the lock is Off.
- Check the virtual screen lock. Go to Settings > Device > Display > Auto-rotate screen. Take the checkmark out of the box to disable auto-rotate screen functionality. If it is Grayed out, this means the physical lock is set.
- How do I remove an app/widget I installed?
- Go to Settings > Device > Apps > Downloaded.
- Select the application.
- To permanently remove, select Uninstall.
- How do I change the brightness level for the screen?
- Go to Settings > Device > Display > Brightness.
- Remove the checkmark from the Automatic brightness box if desired.
- Adjust the slider to the desired level of brightness.
- How do I change the wallpaper for the screen?
- Go to Settings > Device > Display > Wallpaper.
- Select Gallery to use an image you have taken, or select Live Wallpapers or Wallpapers to select a pre-installed image.
- How do I disable the physical feedback (vibration on touch) on the Excite?
- Go to Settings > Device > Sound > Vibrate on touch.
- Remove the checkmark from the checkbox to disable the feature.
- Can I unplug the SD card, Micro SD card or USB storage devices hot (while they are running or unmounted)?
- Go to Settings > Device > Storage > External storage.
- Select the External storage device to unmount.
- Select Unmount. Confirm you want to unmount.
- The device will dissapear from the list and can now be removed.
- How do I reset the Excite back to factory settings?
- Go to Settings > Personal > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset.
- You will be notified what will be erased from the tablet and requested to confirm you want to perform the reset.
- Select Reset Tablet at the bottom of the screen to confirm.
- The tablet will restart as part of the reset procedure.
- How do I perform system updates on the Excite?
- Go to Settings > System > About tablet > System Updates.
- Select the Check for Updates box on the Left.
- All available updates will be listed.
- Select the desired update(s) and follow the on-screen instructions to download and perform update.
- Your tablet will restart as part of the update process.
- How do I connect a Bluetooth device to the Excite?
- Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth.
- Available Bluetooth devices will be listed. If Wi-Fi is OFF, touch the OFF/ON switch to turn ON.
- Ensure the Bluetooth device you wish to pair to is placed in discoverable mode, this may include powering on and off the device or pressing a button. Consult documentation for the device.
- Select the desired device from the Available Devices list to start pairing. Once the device is found, select it from the list of devices. You may be prompted to enter a PIN or passcode. Many devices require either 0000 or 1234 to be entered by default. Consult the documentation for the device.
- Once paired you will have the options to modify device settings.
- You newly paired device will be displayed under Paired Devices.
- How do I connect my Excite tablet to Wi-Fi?
- Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi.
- Available wireless networks are listed. If Wi-Fi is OFF, touch the OFF/ON switch to turn ON.
- Select the desired wireless network and follow the on-screen instructions to connect.
- Select Connect to confirm.
- The wireless network icon will appear in the System bar indicating connectivity.
- Why is my Wi-Fi turned off after the screen has gone blank (sleep)?
- Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi.
- Touch the 3 boxes in the upper Right corner of the screen.
- Select Advanced when it appears.
- Select Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep. The available choices are:
- How do I add an app/widget to one of the home screens?
- Go to the app/widget screen.
- Touch and hold the icon for the desired app/widget. The icon will be added to the home screen.
- Touch and hold the icon again and drag to the desired home screen to place on a different screen.
- How do I download and install an app/widget?
- Go to TOSHIBA App Place or Google Play to download and install apps, music, tools, as well as other items. You will be required to sign up for an account before you can download.
- When you select and app follow the on-screen instruction to download and install.
- Your newly installed app will be located on the app/widget screen accessed by touching the 6 squares in the upper right corner of the home screen.
- How do I adjust the time it takes for the screen to shut off?
- Settings > Device > Display > Sleep.
- Choose the preferred sleep setting (default is 2 minutes).
- How do I remove an app/widget from one of the home screens?
- Touch and hold the app/widget icon.
- Drag the icon to the X remove at the top of the screen.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Excite™ Pro Tablet (32GB)
PRODUCTIVE. PORTABLE. PERFECT.Ready for razor-sharp visuals, premium sound and more tablet productivity? Step up to the 10" Excite™ Pro tablet, packed with advanced features that take your efficiency and entertainment to new heights.
A FULL ANDROID™ EXPERIENCE.Whether you're surfing the web, reading e-books and magazines, watching your favorite shows or unleashing today's most popular features, you'll have all the performance you need with Android™ 4.2 Jelly Bean, the fastest, smoothest version of Android™ yet. With it, you can save time and boost efficiency with streamlined gesture typing and enjoy Daydream™ screensavers personalized by you. You can also access more than 700,000 apps available for download on Google Play™. Sharing your tablet? No problem. You set up multiple user profiles, making sharing with family members easier than ever.
TOTALLY PRODUCTIVE.Live large, have fun and still get work done—on your terms. With the Excite™ Pro tablet, you'll feel the speed with the world's fastest mobile processor—the NVIDIA® Tegra® 4 mobile quad-core processor. It enables faster web browsing, console-quality gaming, and smooth HD video playback. You can also sync, store or share your stuff easily with built-in ports and expansion (micro HDMI®, micro USB and micro SD), making efficiency effortless. An optional slim and light keyboard (that doubles as a protective cover) increases your input options, and your flexibility.
PICTURE PERFECT.Capture life's beautiful moments with this tablet's 8MP camera featuring autofocus lens, built-in LED flash and advanced functions. Snap better photos with features such as F2.2 aperture, image stabilization, autofocus face tracking, and more. The camera also enables smooth video chats, so you can stay connected with your social network. Plus, you can save time in class and during meetings with Toshiba's exclusive TruCapture™ app. It expertly copies notes from whiteboards and paper documents while automatically removing borders, straightening distortion, reducing glare and brightening contrast.
PERFECTLY PORTABLE.The Excite™ Pro's feature-packed but slim and light design (only 0.4" thin and only 1.4 lbs.) lets you tote your tablet anywhere, for productivity anytime, day or night. And keep your fun going longer with up to 11 hours of battery life.
PRIMETIME ENTERTAINMENT.This tablet's generous 10.1" widescreen PixelPure™ touchscreen HD display with ultrawide 178° viewing angle gives you plenty of room for breathtaking visuals and better readability. And its ultrahigh-resolution (2560x1600) WQXGA screen delivers 4 million beautiful pixels and 300 pixels per inch—a rare find in today's tablets—for a brilliant picture quality and a better tablet experience. You'll also appreciate exceptional sound quality, thanks to state-of-the-art Harman Kardon® stereo speakers featuring DTS Premium Voice Pro™ and Toshiba Audio Enhancement Pro.
*Google, the Google logo, Android, Google Play, Google Maps, Google eBooks, Gmail, YouTube and Google Talk are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Android 4.2, Jelly Bean
This tablet comes pre-loaded with Android™ 4.2 Jelly Bean, the fastest, smoothest version of Android™ yet.
Micro HDMI® port
Use the built-in micro HDMI® port on this tablet to share on a big screen TV all the stuff you’ve captured and carried around.
Micro SD Card Slot
Share photos, video clips, and other files with other devices, or simply expand your storage capabilities.
Stay connected wirelessly with Wi-Fi®