- Learn More
Product Information for Toshiba Portege Z10t-A1110 Ultrabook/Tablet - 11.6" - Intel Core i5 1.50 GHz - Ultimate Silver
Highlights for Toshiba Portege Z10t-A1110 Ultrabook/Tablet - 11.6" - Intel Core i5 1.50 GHz - Ultimate Silver
- Screen Size:11.6"
- Processor Type:Core i5
- Processor Speed:1.50 GHz
- Standard Memory:4 GB
Marketing InformationTWO DEVICES IN ONE
Enjoy the best of both worlds with the performance of an Ultrabook™ and the ease of use of a Windows 8 tablet. Easily convert from Ultrabook™ mode to tablet mode instantly by detaching the full-size, backlit, spill-resistant keyboard with touchpad that doubles as a protective cover. You no longer need to sync two different devices. And you'll love the new-found flexibility to adapt to any environment.
Display & Graphics
- Portege Z10t-A1110 Ultrabook/Tablet
- AC Adapter
- Keyboard Dock
Security FeaturesToshiba EasyGuard Technology
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Network & Communication
Processor & Chipset
- TOSHIBA Display Utility
- TOSHIBA Eco Utility
- TOSHIBA Media Player by sMedio Truelink+
- TOSHIBA Password Utility
- TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor
- TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator
- TOSHIBA Service Station
- TOSHIBA Resolution+ Upconvert Plug-in For Media Player
- Adobe Reader
- Internet Explorer 10
- Intel Wireless Display
- DTS Studio Sound
- Microsoft Office 365 (1 month trial)
- Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription)
- Norton Online Backup (30-day Trial)
- Norton Anti-Theft (30-day Trial)
Learn More About Toshiba Portege Z10t-A1110 Ultrabook/Tablet - 11.6" - Intel Core i5 1.50 GHz - Ultimate Silver
WebcamThe built-in webcam on this PC makes it easy to Skype® and chat live with friends and family or videoconference with co-workers. You’ll also be able to take and store still pictures.
DTS Studio Sound™Enjoy the most immersive surround sound experience ever offered from music, videos and games.
LED Backlit KeyboardWhen the room’s dim or the lights go down, you can keep right on typing thanks to these energy efficient keyboards.
Active Management TechnologyUsed with remote management software, Active Management Technology on Intel® vPro™—equipped Toshiba laptops lets you remotely configure, diagnose, isolate, and repair infected PCs—even if they’re off.
1GB EthernetPlug right in and get access to the Web or other networks to work, communicate and enjoy yourself.
TouchscreenGet the most from Windows 8.1 with this touchscreen - touch, tap, pinch and glide all with the touch of a finger.
Built for BusinessBuilt for Business systems feature a variety of upgrade options, remote manageability and docking (select models), and business operating software. They are designed with the professional user in mind and offer longer durability, reliability and added protection for the road.
Bluetooth®Sync your smart phone and other portables, or expand your PC’s entertainment potential with external speakers, or headphones—all without cords.
1080p Full HDFull HD (1920x1080), offering amazing color, clarity and contrast.
PC Health MonitorToshiba’s PC Health Monitor alerts you to issues before they become problems, constantly gauging your machine’s temperature and power usage, while checking the hard drive to help protect against shocks.
EasyGuard® TechnologyStay more agile, productive and competitive with Toshiba’s exclusive EasyGuard® Technology which offers greater mobile reliability, security and convenience.
Solid State DriveSolid state drives offer lightning-fast access times and greater data reliability.
3-Yr Limited WarrantyFor your peace of mind, this laptop comes with a Three-Year International Limited Warranty.
Eco UtilityQuickly adjust the settings and power plan of your laptop and monitor your ongoing power usage with just a click.
Memory Card ReaderTransfer files easily from your digital camera, camcorder, MP3 player or smart phone, sharing home movies and playlists with SD cards, Memory Sticks and more.
- Is it better to buy a cheap laptop instead of an expensive Toshiba ultrabook?
- If you keep your work and other important documents on it, you're going to want to purchase a good laptop, even if it is more expensive. For example the Toshiba Z10t-A1110 is over $1,000 but complaints against Toshiba are rare. The reason why complaints against this company are almost non existent is because their products last for a long time. I used to work on an old, cheap "dinosaur" computer before switching to a laptop because the desktop computer frequently shut down on me and didn't save any of my work.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
|Processor:||Intel® Core™ i5-3439Y Processor|
|Operating System:||Windows 8 Pro|
|Processor Type:||Intel® Core™ i5|
|Processor Speed:||Up to 2.30GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Memory:||4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Memory is not user upgradeable, factory installed only)|
|Display Size:||11.6" widescreen|
|Display Type:||FHD LED Backlit Touchscreen Display with In-Plane Switching Technology (IPS) + WiDi Ready|
|Display Resolution:||16:9 aspect ratio, 1920x1080, Supports 1080p content|
|Graphics Engine:||Mobile Intel® HD Graphics|
|Hard Drive:||128GB Solid State Drive (mSerial ATA, SSD)|
|Optical Drive:||Sold Separately: Toshiba USB Portable DVD SuperMulti Drive|
|Optical Drives:||Sold Separately: Toshiba Portable USB DVD SuperMulti Drive|
|Webcam:||Front and rear HD webcams with microphone|
|Wireless:||Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 (802.11a/g/n + WiDi Capable)Bluetooth® version 4.0|
|Inputs and Controls:||Keyboard Dock: Spill resistant Backlit Keyboard, Touch pad pointing device with multi-touch control, Accupoint pointing device, and Eject Button, Volume Control (Up & Down)|
|Security and Protection:||Execute Disable Bit, HDD Recovery, Multiple-Level Password Utilities, Password Security, Reinforced Security Cable Lock Slot, TOSHIBA Supervisor Password Utility|
|LAN:||Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection|
|Audio:||Built-in stereo speakers|
|AC Adapter:||45W (19V 2.37A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input|
|Battery:||Lithium Ion (39Wh, 6-Cell)—Not user replaceable|
|Battery Life:||Up to 5.16 hours using Windows 8 (MobileMark™ Office Productivity 2012)|
|Express Card Slot:||No PC Express Slot|
|SmartCard Reader:||No SmartCard Reader slot|
|Media:||Memory Card Reader|
|USB Ports:||Keyboard Dock: 1-USB (2.0), Keyboard Dock: RJ-45 LAN port|
|HDMI:||Tablet: Micro HDMI®|
|RGB:||Keyboard Dock: RGB port|
|Software:||1 month trial for new Microsoft® Office 365 customers, DTS Studio Sound™ Internet Explorer® 10, Norton™ Anti-Theft (30-day Trial), Norton™ Internet Security (30-day trial subscription), Norton™ Online Backup (30-day Trial), TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor, TOSHIBA Recovery Disk Creator, TOSHIBA Service Station, TOSHIBA eco Utility™ Trusted Platform Module (TPM v1.2)|
|Weight:||Starting at 1.98 lbs (tablet only), Starting at 3.19 lb (with keyboard dock)|