Product Information for GrandTec GVC 2000 System Selector
Highlights for GrandTec GVC 2000 System Selector
- Product Type:System Selector
The Grand Video Console II is a Video to VGA converter that allows you connect your video source devices such as DVD player, video camera or video game to your VGA monitor with outputs up to 1920x1080.
The Grand Video Console II supports both composite and s-video inputs. It is easy to connect your video source without any software installation, and instantly switch the source between PC, composite and S-Video using the remote control or panel buttons.
The powerful POP (picture on picture) function allows you to use your computer as usual while monitoring the video input.
Plug & Play installation, no software or driver required
- GVC 2000 System Selector
- Full Function Infrared Remote Control
- User Manual
- Power Adapter
- VGA Cable
- POP function: PC mode allows you to adjust the size and position of video on VGA monitor
- Picture Mode: Sport Mode and Static Mode
- 3D-Motion Adaptive De-interlace: Improve the clarity and sharpness of the overall image
- 3:2 & 2:2 Pull-Down Technique: Improve the clarity and sharpness of the overall image