Highlights for Cisco Enhanced Flexwan Module
- Enables high-performance
- Increased scalability, performance, and rich quality of service (QoS) features
- Cisco Enhanced FlexWAN module adds switch fabric connectivity, offers increased performance and memory
- A major benefit of LAN, WAN, and MAN consolidation on the Cisco 7600 Series and Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series
The Cisco Enhanced FlexWAN module enables high-performance, intelligent WAN and MAN service scalability for both enterprises and service providers. The Cisco Enhanced FlexWAN module supports a variety of clear-channel and channelized WAN interfaces, including T1/E1, T3/E3, High-Speed Serial Interface (HSSI), T3/E3 ATM, OC-3 ATM, and OC-3 packet over SONET (POS), with the ability to directly interface with high-speed SONET equipment for MANs and WANs.
- Cisco Enhanced FlexWAN module adds switch fabric connectivity offers increased performance and memory compared to the existing FlexWAN module and supports advanced features targeted at Metropolitan (Metro) Ethernet markets.
- This innovative architecture is designed to deliver numerous media options and enable scalable distributed intelligent network services for the next generation of applications.
- Data Link Protocol: ATM, HSSI, HDLC, Frame Relay,
- Network/Transport Protocol: TCP/IP
- Status Indicators: Status
- Features: MPLS support, PoS (Packet over SONET), IPv6 support
- Expansion Slots Total (Free) Memory: 2 ( 2 ) x expansion slot, Compatible Slots: 1 x expansion slot
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, CISPR 22 Class A, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, ICES-003, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, UL 60950, EN50082-1, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, AS/NZS 3260, AS/NZ 3548 Class A
Cisco Enhanced Flexwan Module