Highlights for Cisco Catalyst 4000 Fe Switching Modu 48-100fx Mmf(mtrj)
- Cisco offers a wide variety of connectivity
- The Cisco Catalyst 4000 Series 48-Port 100BASE-FX Line Card can provide up to 240 ports
- As modular components, they are easily and inexpensively field-upgradeable as customer requirements change
- It is Cost-effective 100BASE-FX connectivity
Cisco offers a wide variety of connectivity, expansion and upgrade modules to accommodate the range of application needs in customer networks. The network modules assure customers that they can choose a connectivity solution that fits their requirements. As modular components, they are easily and inexpensively field-upgradeable as customer requirements change.
- Up to 240 ports of 100BASE-FX in each Cisco Catalyst 4000 chassis.
- Long-distance runs of Fast Ethernet (up to 2 km) over multimode fiber.
- Cost-effective 100BASE-FX connectivity.
- Device Type: Switch
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Data Link Protocol: Fast Ethernet
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Switching Protocol: Ethernet
- Status Indicators Port status, link OK
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3U
- Interfaces: 48 x network - Ethernet 100Base-FX - MT-RJ multi-mode
- Compatible Slots: 1 x expansion slot
- Min Operating Temperature 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 10 - 90%
Cisco Catalyst 4000 Fe Switching Modu 48-100fx Mmf(mtrj)