Product Information for Siig Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Switch 4-to-1
Highlights for Siig Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Switch 4-to-1
- Form Factor:External
- Host Interface:USB
- Number of Ports:1
- Device Support:USB
- Entry as low as eight ports, then scale in four-port software-keyed increments
- Each chassis includes sixteen 4Gb ports, plus a four-pack of high-speed 10Gb ISL ports.
- Built-in graphical user interface (GUI) with installation/configuration wizards.
- Available in two power supply configurations: single integrated (SB5600) and dual hot-swappable (SB5602).
- 8, 12 or 16 auto detecting 4Gb/2Gb /1Gb device ports
- 4 10Gb ports for high speed stacking links
- 4-port 4Gb/2Gb/1Gb and/or 10Gb field upgrade licenses available
- Stacking of up to 6 units for 96 available user ports
- Non-Disruptive Code Load and Activation (NDCLA)
- Single and dual hot-swap power supply configurations available.
- Configuration, Zoning and Extended Distance wizards to simplify switch installation and fabric scaling
- Interoperable with all FC-SW-2 compliant Fibre Channel switches
- Full-fabric, public-loop or switch-to-switch connectivity on 2Gb/1Gb ports
- Full-fabric or switch-to-switch connectivity on 10Gb ports
- Auto-sensing, self-configuring ports
- Fabric tracking tool for fabric-wide snapshots and detection of configuration changes
- Non-blocking full-bandwidth architecture
- RSCN suppression
- "No-Wait" routing – guaranteed maximum performance independent of data traffic
- Industry's lowest latency for maximum performance
- SFP (small form-factor pluggable) connectivity – 16 front ports in a 1U full-width rack form-factor
- Seamless operation with higher-level third-party management applications
- In-band, out-of-band, Telnet and SNMP management access
- ASIC-embedded memory – faster, more scalable and more reliable than shared memory architecture