- Learn More
Product Information for D-link DCS-7010L Surveillance/Network Camera - Color
Highlights for D-link DCS-7010L Surveillance/Network Camera - Color
- Digital Zoom:10x
24/7 HD Surveillance for Your Home or Office
The DCS-7010L is built with a megapixel image sensor to give you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions up to 720p HD. This gives you sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail. Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera's video so you can survey a large area easily.
An infrared cut removable (ICR) filter is also built into the DCS-7010L, which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. At night, it moves out of the way to use all available light for low-light surveillance, and paired with a powerful IR LED illuminator with a 10 meter range, this camera can monitor an area even in complete darkness.
- Administrator and user group protection
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP digest encryption
- OS Supported: Microsoft Windows7, Vista, or XP (for CD-ROM Setup Wizard), Mac OS or Linux
- Processor: PC with 1.3GHz or above
- Memory: At least 128MB RAM
- Browser Supported: Internet Explorer 7 or above, Firefox 3.5 or above, Safari 4 and Chrome 8.0 or above
- Existing 10/100 Ethernet-based network
- A MicroSD memory card (optional) is required for recording to onboard storage. SDHC Class 6 or above is recommended
- Broadband Internet connection
Network & Communication
Display & Graphics
Learn More About D-link DCS-7010L Surveillance/Network Camera - Color
Offering a weather-resistant casing, remote cloud access, and easy installation, the outdoor-ready DCS-7010L HD mini bullet network camera provides premium home or business surveillance at a fraction of the cost of professional security systems. And with fully integrated night-vision and motion-sensing technology, the DCS-7010L remains vigilant when you’re most vulnerable. Gain a partner in protection with D-Link’s DCS-7010L.
Remote Viewing: View on iPhone®, iPad® or Android® with mydlink™ app
Outdoor-Ready: IP66 Weatherproof Casing
Day/Night: See up to 30 feet in the dark
Record Video: microSD/SDHC Card Slot
Alerts: Trigger Recording and Email Alerts
Outdoor-Ready CoverageD-Link’s DCS-7010L is outdoor-ready with a weatherproof casing and also features a versatile -13° to 122°F operating temperature range so you can keep an eye on the bigger picture – whatever the weather, whatever the season.
HD 720p for Superior Image Quality
The DCS-7010L delivers the confidence of HD 720p video clarity, ensuring rich detail and crisp image quality for your surveillance recording. And with integrated night vision, the DCS-7010L remains vigilant 24 hours a day, whether you’re there or not.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Power over Ethernet means the DCS-7010L's video and low voltage power are combined into one cable, making installation much simpler as no power source is required near the camera. A single network cable up to 330 ft. long can be run from a PoE switch or injector to the camera. No other cabling or power is required.
Industry-Leading Remote Viewing with mydlink
With the free mydlink Lite app, you can monitor your home or business on your iPhone, iPad or Android device and experience the peace of mind that comes from having round-the-clock surveillance at your fingertips. Check in on your home while you’re at work, or monitor on your business when you’re out of the office – with mydlink, you can keep an eye on what matters, whenever and wherever you want.
A Scalable Surveillance SolutionThe DCS-7010L can operate as a standalone surveillance system, or it can grow and scale over time with your changing home or business needs. Create a multi-camera system with the included D-ViewCam software for a comprehensive surveillance solution that grows with you. Additionally, the DCS-7010L is Onvif-compliant, meaning it can work with many third party VMS solutions (video management software).
• 1/4” Megapixel Progressive CMOS Sensor
• 30 feet IR Illumination Distance
• Minimum Illumination: 0 lux with IR LED on
• Built-in Mechanical Infrared-Cut Filter module
• Audio In and Out Jacks
• 10x Digital Zoom
• Lens Focal Length: 4.3mm
• Lens Aperture: F2.0
Field of View
|• (H) 47°, (V) 37°, (D) 60°|
• IP66-Compliant Weatherproof Housing
• Cable Management Bracket
• Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
• Time stamp and text overlays
• Configurable motion detection windows
• H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG simultaneous format compression
• H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
• JPEG for still images
• 16:9 - 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 800 x 450, 640 x 360,480 x 270, 320 x 176, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps recording
• 4:3 - 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360,320 x 240, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps recording
|External Device Interface||
• 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port
• Supports 802.3af PoE
• microSD/SDHC card slot
• DI/DO ports
• Audio In/Out 3.5mm Jacks
• DHCP client
• NTP client (D-Link)
• DNS client
• DDNS client (D-Link)
• SMTP client
• FTP client
• HTTP / HTTPS
• Samba client
• UPnP port forwarding
• RTP / RTSP/ RTCP
• IP filtering
• ONVIF compliant
|Security ||• Administrator and user group protected|
• Password authentication
• HTTP and RTSP digest encryption
System Requirements for Web Interface
|• Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome|
• Motion detection
• Event notification and upload snapshots/video clips via email or FTP
• Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers
• Multiple event notification
• Multiple recording methods for easy backup
• Configuration accessible via web browser
• Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive or NAS via web browser
• Windows 7®/Vista®/XP® system or smart phone
• mydlink™ mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices
|D-ViewCam™ System Requirements||
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
• Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
• Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
|D-ViewCam™ Software Functions||
• Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
• Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
• Supports all management functions in web interface
• Scheduled motion triggered or manual recording options
• 802.3af (PoE)
• 5V DC, 1.2 A through external power adapter
• External Power Adapter Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Max. Power Consumption
|• 5.4 watts|
|Operating Temperature||• -13° to 122° F (-25° to 50° C)|
|Storage Temperature||• -4° to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)|
|Operating Humidity||• 20% to 80% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||• 5% to 95% non-condensing|
• CE LVD
|Dimensions||• 2.56" x 3.17" x 6.96" (65mm x 80.5mm x 176.5mm)|
|Weight||• 18 ounces (510g) ± 5%|
1Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable state, local and federal laws.
2 The inclusion of a specific product or manufacturer does not imply its endorsement of D-Link or the D-Link product.
3 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
4 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
5 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements.
6 Zero Configuration requires mydlink-enabled Cloud Router.