Product Information for Axis Communications F1025 Sensor Unit with 10' Cable
Highlights for Axis Communications F1025 Sensor Unit with 10' Cable
- Suitable for Discreet Surveillance
- Full HD 1080p Video Resolution
- Pinhole Camera Designed for Indoor Use
- For Use with Axis F41 and F44 Main Units
Discreetly capture full HD video with the F1025 Sensor Unit from Axis Communications, an indoor pinhole sensor unit that's part of a divided IP camera concept where the camera is split into a lens with image sensor and 10' cable, and a main unit, the single channel AXIS F41 or the 4-channel AXIS F44, which houses the processor, network, power, and other connections. In addition to supporting the F1025 sensor unit, the main units also support two-way audio and the integration of external surveillance equipment to enhance intelligent video applications. The Axis F41 and F44 main units are sold separately and are compatible with all Axis F Series sensor units.
The F1025's progressive color CMOS sensor captures video in the 1080p resolution in normal to low-light settings to a minimum illumination of 0.3 lux. Designed with versatility in mind, this pinhole sensor unit gives users the flexibility to install the lens component flush-mounted to a wall or ceiling, incorporate it into a light bar on top of an emergency vehicle or install the sensor into tight spaces. Along with the 1025, the AXIS F8202 Straight Mounting Bracket is included to facilitate setup and installation.
- Camera Type Pinhole
- Lens Type Fixed 3.7 mm, f/2.5
- Viewing Angle 92° with AXIS F41/F44 (sold separately) 56° with AXIS F44 in HDTV 720p (sold separately)
- Minimum Illumination 0.3 lux
- Approvals and Compliance IEC 60068-2-6, IEC 60068-2-27
- Body Material Aluminum
- Operating Temperature -22 to 131°F (-30 to 55°C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85%, non-condensing
- Weight 0.72 lb (328 g)
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 0.2 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 7.2 x 6.5 x 1.8"