ITW Linx TowerMAX Dataline Surge Suppressor
Back To Top
- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for ITW Linx TowerMAX Dataline Surge Suppressor
Highlights for ITW Linx TowerMAX Dataline Surge Suppressor
- Number of Receptacles:Not Applicable
- Circuit Breaker:Not Applicable
Marketing InformationAuto-Resetting Technology: PTC resistors open when a surge occurs, protecting your equipment, but unlike other fusses, the PTCs close again once the surge passes. Less downtime, and less service calls Expandable System Protection: TowerMAX Series Base Units and Modules can be attached to expand system protection as your system grows Signal Perfect Circuitry: Auto-resetting surge protection for data networks, telephone and coax lines. This optimized circuitry ensures a clean, clear signal and features solid-state suppressors for maximum protection and reliability.
General InformationProduct Type: Surge SuppressorManufacturer Part Number: MCO4110Manufacturer Website Address: www.itwlinx.comManufacturer: ITW LinxProduct Name: TowerMAX Dataline Surge SuppressorProduct Series: TowerMAXBrand Name: ITWLinx
Additional Information Auto-Resetting PTCs: 160 mA (8 to 10 Ohms) Clamping Level: 260 V (T-R, T-G, R-G) Response Time: 1 to 5 Nanoseconds Capacitance: < 50 pF Suppression Modes: Metallic & Longitudinal Wires Protected: 8 wires (4 pairs) Termination Type:
- Input: 110 punchdown
- Output: RJ-11/45 or 110 punchdown
Certifications & Standards
Grounding: Uses Electrical AC ground, for use with towerMAX Series AC Base Units.
- Dimensions: 4.25" Height x 5.87" Width x 1.50" Depth
- Weight: 7.20 oz
- Power Cord/Cable: Not Applicable
- Circuit Breaker: Not Applicable
- Input Voltage: Not Applicable
- Power Handling: Not Applicable
- Power Switch: Not Applicable
- Output Voltage: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Surge Energy Rating: Not Applicable
- Dataline Protection: RJ-11 Phone
- Receptacles: Not Applicable
- Plug/Connector Type: Not Applicable
- Parts Warranty/Labor: Lifetime
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime