- Learn More
TOP SELLING SOLID STATE DRIVES
Product Information for Sandisk Solid State Drive Conversion Kit - Step by Step Software and Hardware
Highlights for Sandisk Solid State Drive Conversion Kit - Step by Step Software and Hardware
Convert your notebook or desktop hard drive to a super-fast solid state drive with this easy conversion kit. This hassle free install kit includes all required hardware and software components with a step-by-step users guide to ensure you have everything you need to replace your hard drive in no time. Get data migration software that seamlessly clones your hard drive to your SanDisk SSD, 3.5-Inch mounting bracket and screws, small screwdriver, USB-to SATA cable, and a 12-Inch SATA data cable. The SanDisk SSD conversion kit is the perfect choice for upgrading your hard drive to a SSD.
The SanDisk Solid State Drive Conversion Kit provides all the tools you need to upgrade your desktop or laptop computer to solid state technology. Ideal for do-it-yourselfers and enthusiasts, this kit comes with the hardware needed to install a new solid state drive (SSD). It also includes convenient data-migration software, which seamlessly transfers your files, applications, and operating system to your new drive (SSD sold separately).
Easily Mount and Install an SSD
The SanDisk SSD Conversion Kit makes it easy to replace your computer's hard drive with a new SSD (sold separately). The kit comes with a 3.5-inch mounting bracket, a SATA cable, a SATA-to-USB cable, screws, and a screwdriver, giving you all the hardware necessary for an SSD installation. The mounting bracket lets you easily mount your drive inside a desktop PC and is designed to accommodate any 2.5-inch SSD.
SATA-to-USB Cable for Data Migration
The kit comes with both a SATA cable and a SATA-to-USB cable. The SATA cable is 12 inches long, giving you flexibility during in-case desktop PC installations. The SATA-to-USB cable lets you connect your existing hard drive to your SSD for easy data migration.
Simple, Straightforward Desktop Installation
With the SSD Conversion Kit, installing your new SSD in a desktop computer is easy: simply mount the SSD onto the bracket, secure the bracket onto your computer case using the provided screws, and plug the SSD into a power cable and available SATA port. The kit comes with a helpful guide that explains each step of the installation process.
Data-Migration Software for Effortless Data Transfer
The SanDisk SSD Conversion Kit also comes with data-migration software, which eliminates the hassle of manually copying files to your new drive. This software automatically transfers files, programs, and your operating system from your existing hard drive to your new SSD. And since the software seamlessly replicates all your data, you won't have to reinstall your applications or your operating system.
The SanDisk SSD Conversion Kit's data-migration software is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X 10.2 or later. For PC, the kit requires a CD-ROM drive, 128 MB RAM, and a Pentium II processor or above. For Mac, the kit requires a CD-ROM drive, 64 MB RAM, and a PowerPC G3 or above. SSD installation requires an available SATA port.
What's in the Box
Data-migration software installation CD, 3.5-inch mounting bracket, 12-inch SATA cable, SATA-to-USB cable, screwdriver, eight screws, and user guide.
- Convenient kit provides all the hardware required for SSD installation (SSD sold separately)
- Data-migration software seamlessly transfers data to your new drive
- Mounting bracket accommodates 2.5-inch SSDs
- Includes SATA cable and SATA-to-USB cable
- Simple installation with step-by-step guide
- Hassel-free software and hardware installation to upgrade your desktop or laptop
- Includes hardware needed, a 3.5-Inch mounting bracket and screws, USB-to-SATA cable, 12-Inch SATA data cable, screwdriver and user guide
- Includes data cloning software (Apricorn EZ Gig IV with Data Select)
- SSD not included; 3.5-Inch bracket color may vary
- General System Requirements: CD-ROM drive and USB Port
- MAC Requirements: 64 MB RAM, PowerPC G3 or later; OS supported: Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- PC Requirements: 128 MB RAM, Pentium II Processor or above; OS supported: Windows 7/Vista/XP