- Learn More
Product Information for Symantec 360 v.6.0 Small Office Pack - Complete Product - 5 User
Highlights for Symantec 360 v.6.0 Small Office Pack - Complete Product - 5 User
Norton 360 offers proven performance and delivers today's fast and light all-in-one solution to protect your PC and all your online activities. It protects against viruses, worms, hackers, and botnet. With a single subscription, you can protect up to three PCs. It safeguards against online identity theft, protects important files, and keeps your PC tuned and running at peak performance.
Norton 360 is completely automated and easy to use. It works quietly in the background to maintain your overall system integrity with minimal effect on PC performance. By offering an unmatched combination of performance and protection, Norton 360 helps you get the most out of your PC and your online experience.
- Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Support for Antispam:
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
- 300 MHz for Windows XP
- 1 GHz for Windows 7/Vista
- Windows XP Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center with Service Pack 2 or later (32-bit)
- Windows Vista Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate (32/64-bit)
- 300 MB of available space
- 256 MB of RAM
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (32-bit only)
- Firefox 3.0 and later (32-bit only)
- Chrome browser 10.0 or higher
- Detects and eliminates viruses, stops online threats, defends against online identity theft and safeguards your important stuff from loss.
Norton Protection System:
- Provides four unique layers of powerful protection that proactively stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Checks where files came from and how long they've been around to stop new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
Download Insight 2.0:
- Protects you from dangerous applications before you install them by telling you if they are harmful.
Norton Safe Web:
- Warns you of potentially harmful websites and proactively blocks unsafe sites right in your search results.
- Safely backs up your photos, music, financial documents and other important stuff to a disc, USB device or online to one of our secure data centers.
- Fine tunes key system settings, frees up memory and removes unnecessary clutter from your computer's hard drive to help keep your PC running fast.
Norton Management :
- Cloud-based management lets you download, install, transfer, update or renew your Norton products from anywhere, right over the Internet.
Norton Identity Safe:
- Secures, remembers and automatically enters your user names and passwords as you type. Now includes an online version, so you can share logins with other computers that are protected by the latest Norton products.
Parental Controls Management:
- Lets you track your kids' online activities through Norton Online Family, so you can help protect them from online dangers.
Norton Bootable Recovery Tool:
- Creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running even if it's so infected that it won't start up.
Web-Based Backup Access:
- Lets you download and share photos, videos and other stuff you've backed up online, anytime, anywhere, through a password-protected Web page only you can access.
Network Threat Protection:
- Detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
- Proactively protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection:
- Monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to more quickly and accurately detect new threats and stop them in their tracks.
Norton Safe Web for Facebook:
- Scans your News Feed for dangerous downloads and links to unsafe websites, and warns you and your Facebook friends about them.
- Offers you expert help and answers by phone, email, live chat or online whenever you need them.
- Stops cybercriminals from sneaking threats onto your PC through security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications.
- Blocks dangerous websites that cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
- Limits non-critical Norton updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
Norton Pulse Updates:
- Updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes - with
- Language Supported: English
- Software Name: Norton 360 v.6.0 Small Office Pack
- Software Sub Type: Internet Security
- Software Main Type: Security
- Operating System Supported: Windows