Startech 2 Port FTDI USB to Serial RS232 Adapter Cable with COM Retention
$ 51.81 $ 65.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Professional With MSDN - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Professional With MSDN - Complete Product - 1 User
- License Pricing:Standard
- Platform Supported:PC
- Package Type:Retail
Marketing InformationDevelop across devices and the cloud
Get enhanced tools for creating Windows Store applications. UI Responsiveness Analyzer and Energy Consumption profiler for XAML and HTML apps make better use of the devices they run on for longer and stable usage. Blend for XAML includes rulers and custom guides for precise pixel perfect interfaces.
- 1.60 GHz or faster
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (x86/x64)
- Windows 8/8.1 (x86/x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R.2 with Service Pack 1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R.2 (x64)
- 10 GB of available space
- 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- This version of Visual Studio works best with Internet Explorer 10 or higher. If Internet Explorer 10 is not installed on your computer, some features might not work as expected
- Internet access
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- 5400 RPM hard drive
The dev tools you need:
- Use emerging web design patterns in one ASP.NET solution so you can develop applications that span the stack without managing different WebForms, MVC, and Web API projects.
- Use Browser Link to keep modern browsers in sync with the markup updates that you have made.
See your code in context:
- Get more insight into your code with Peek Definition to get the context of any line of code without having to leave the line of code.
- Keep in touch with your team and collaborate on projects with team members with Team Explorer in Visual Studio.
Develop for popular business platforms:
- Powerful development with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office allows for new customized collaboration and productivity applications based on the tools already familiar to your end-users.
Comes with MSDN:
- MSDN comes with a $50 monthly credit for Windows Azure, access to SQL Server and Windows Server, Windows Store and Phone developer accounts, 2 tech support incidents, a Microsoft E-Learning course-and much more.