- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
HID Global Corporation SmartTRANS SPK10 MIFARE Keypad Reader
$ 384.15 $ 618.00
Free Shipping | Not Available
HID Global Corporation SmartID SK10 DESFire Smart Card Keypad Reader
$ 289.45 $ 463.50
HID Global Corporation SmartID ISO 14443-4 DESFire and MIFARE Keypad Reader
$ 264.26 $ 450.00
Product Information for HID Global Corporation OMNIKEY 5321 Smart Card Reader/Writer
Highlights for HID Global Corporation OMNIKEY 5321 Smart Card Reader/Writer
The OMNIKEY 5321 CLi USB smart card reader represents the ideal contactless HID iCLASS® reader in a convenient desktop device. Reading and writing to any contactless HID iCLASS card, the device economically supports desktop clients where contactless iCLASS technology is used.
Utilizing contactless smart card technology for PC-linked applications, the OMNIKEY 5321 CLi allows users to experience the convenience, speed and security of HID iCLASS contactless technology for applications such as iCLASS on the Desktop™.
The OMNIKEY 5321 series readers work seamlessly with iCLASS-enabled logical access applications in combination with naviGO, a cost-effective solution that simplifies deployment of strong authentication, managing and automating the lifecycle of strong authentication user credentials on iCLASS smart cards. Designed to enable iCLASS on the Desktop, naviGO allows card holders to manage their own enrollment, PIN management and knowledge-based authentication through a self-service browser based application.
- Base Model Number: OMNIKEY 5321 CLi
- Dimensions: 3.78” x 3.07” x 0.31” (115 x 96.5 x 25.5 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 5.64 oz. (160 g.)
- Power supply: Bus powered
- Operating temperature: 32°-131° F (0° - 55° C)
- Operating humidity: 10 - 90% rH
- Host Interface: USB 2.0 (also compliant with USB 1.1)
- Transmission speed: 12 Mbps (USB 2.0 full speed)
- Protocols: HID iCLASS®
- Driver Support: Windows® 98 / ME, 2000 / XP (32bit), 2003 Server, Windows® CE 5.0 / 6.0 / CE.NET (depending on hardware), Windows® XP 64bit (AMD64, EM64T, IA64), Windows® Vista (32bit / 64bit), Linux®
- Status indicator: Blue color LED (blue=ready, blinking=busy)
- Color: Grey
- Meantime between failure (MTBF): 500,000 hours
- Compliance / Certification: Microsoft® WHQL1, USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible)
- Safety / Environmental: CE, FCC, UL, RoHS, WEEE
- Warranty: Two (2) year manufacturer’s warranty. (For drivers, see complete lifetime support policy.)