- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Coolmax Technology, Inc CD-350-COMBO USB to IDE/SATA Device Adapter
Highlights for Coolmax Technology, Inc CD-350-COMBO USB to IDE/SATA Device Adapter
- Product Type:Serial/Ultra ATA Controller
- Host Interface:USB
The Coolmax Multiconverter easily converts a 2.5-inch, 3.5-inch, or 5.25-inch IDE/SATA device for use with a USB 2.0 port. USB 2.0 can provide up to 480 Mbps transfer rates. For 2.5-inch drives, power is supplied by the USB bus; for 3.5-inch and 5.25-inch drives, the included power supply is needed. The multiconverter has a one-button backup file function for added convenience.
The Coolmax Multiconverter is compatible with Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows XP, and Windows 2000, and with Mac OS 8.6 and higher.
- USB interface: 1 x USB 2.0 plug, 1 x USB 2.0 power plug
- Ports: 1 x 40-pin 3.5-/5.25-inch IDE interface, 1 x 44-pin 1.8-/2.5-inch IDE interface, 1 x 2.5-/3.5-/5.25-inch SATA interface
- Data transfer rate: 480 Mbps
- Supported devices: Hard drive, CD drive, DVD drive
- System requirements: Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 8.6 or higher; available USB port
- Power supply: USB power (2.5-inch drive), power adapter (5 V/12 V)
- What's in the Box:
- 15438 multifunctional converter
- driver CD
- userís manual
- power adapter