TOP SELLING SHORT THROW PROJECTORS
BenQ HT1085ST DLP Short Throw Projector 3D 2200 Lumens MHL HDMIX2 USB
$ 999.00 $ 1199.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Epson PowerLite 1930 4200 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 3000:1 3LCD Projector
Free Shipping | In Stock
Optoma ML750 700 Lumens WXGA 1280 x 800 10000:1 3D-Ready DLP Projector
$ 599.00 $ 1099.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Sony VPLDX11 3000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 700:1 Mobile LCD Projector
Highlights for Sony VPLDX11 3000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 700:1 Mobile LCD Projector
- High Mode Brightness:3000 lm
- Native Resolution:1024 x 768
- Lamp Type:UHP
- Contrast Ratio:700:1
- XGA Native Resolution
- 3000 Lumens Brightness
- Compact, lightweight & portable
- Off & Go Technology - Terminate the power without waiting for the projector to cool down
- Anti-Theft Features: Password Authentication, Control Panel Key Lock, Security Lock
- Direct Power On/Off
- Floor, Ceiling and Rear Installation Flexibility
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Freeze Function
- Picture and Audio Muting
- 12-bit 3D Gamma Correction
- ID Function for Multi-Projector Installation
This powerful mobile business projector is ideal for mid-sized conference rooms and classrooms. It features native XGA resolution, 3000 lumens color light output and accepts a wide range of input signals, including both PC and video sources. It is also installation flexible – can be floor – ceiling or rear-mounted and is exceptionally easy to maintain. Lamp replacement and filter cleaning can be accomplished without uninstalling the projector!
3LCD Panel System
3LCD is a projection system using three LCD Panels (also known as high-temperature poly-silicon or HTPS). Images projected with 3LCD are bright, natural, and gentle on the eyes.
Brightness and High Contrast
The VPL-DX11 has a high brightness of 3000 lm. It adopts a 0.63-inch panel. The newly developed 200W ultra high pressure lamp has higher efficiency by approx. 13% than current models.
Compact, Lightweight, Portable
Very portable at under five lbs, with a small footprint suitable for desktop usage. “Off & Go” feature allows for quick packup after use.
User-Friendly Features and Functions
Control buttons are neatly arranged in one line. Lens shutter with Picture Muting allows you to pause your presentation quickly.
High Resolution & High Picture Quality
The VPL-DX11 incorporates Digital Detail Enhancer (DDE) to provide a smooth video signal; 12-Bit 3D Gamma Correction; and a 3D comb filter to emphasize fine images and shape boundaries.
Direct Power On/Off
With this function, standby mode can be skipped over to activate the projector immediately.
Projector can be tilted 90 degrees upwards or downwards. This flexibility greatly expands application possiblities.
Security: Password Authentication System
Once a user sets a password, the projector cannot be used without it. This function prevents unauthorized use of the projector.
Security: Control Panel Key Lock
The control panels on the top panel of the projector can be locked, preventing inadvertent or unauthorized adjustment of the controls.
It is possible to connect to an optional security cable such as Kensington’s.
On Screen Multi-Language Setup Menu
The VPL-DX11 has a sophisticated OSD menu that supports 15 languages: English, Norwegian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Thai.
Smart Auto Pixel Alignment
This function automatically adjusts the size and phase of images and displays for optimum picture performance allowing users to concentrate on their presentations, rather than time-consuming technical adjustments.
Auto Input Search
The VPL-DX11 automatically checks the projector’s input connectors and selects the one to which an input signal is supplied. Images are projected from the moment the power is turned on.
Picture and Audio Muting
The VPL-DX11 can mute the picture and audio temporarily from the remote commander. Freeze For smart presentations, the Freeze function displays a freeze frame while the user prepares or switches to the next frame.
With the 4-times digital zoom function, one section of a presentation can be zoomed in for a closer look and to convey a message more clearly.
- Projection System:
- 3 LCD Panels
- 1 lens projection system
- Image Device: 0.63 inch XGA LCD panel
- Color Light Output: 3000 lumens
- Color Light Output (low): 2400 lumens
- Light Output:
- 3000 lumens (lamp mode high)
- 2400 lumens (lamp mode low)
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Lamp: 200W UHP
- Lamp Life: approx. 2000H (lamp mode high), approx. 3000H (lamp mode low)
- Projection Lens:
- 1.2 times zoom lens
- f18.63 to 22.36 mm
- F1.65 to 1.8
- Throw Ratio: 1.5 - 1.8
- Screen Coverage: 40 to 300 inches (viewable area measured diagonally)
- S-Video In: Y/C Mini DIN 4-pin
- Composite Video In: RCA phono jack
- Analog RGB In: HD D-sub 15-pin (female) x 1
- Variable Audio Out: Stereo mini jack
- Native Resolution: XGA: 1024 x 768 Pixels
- Video Resolution: 750 TV lines
- Color System:
- Acceptable Computer Signals:
- fH: 19 to 80 kHz
- fV: 48 to 92 Hz (Up to SXGA+ (fv 60 Hz))
- Acceptable Video Signals:
- 15k RGB, Component 50/60 Hz
- Component 50/60 Hz
- Progressive Component 50/60 Hz
- DTV (480/60i / 575/50i / 480/60p / 575/50p / 720/60p / 720/50p / 1080/60i / 1080/50i)
- Composite Video
- Y/C Video
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11 5/8 x 2 29/32 x 8 1/32 inches (295 x 74 x 204 mm)
- 4.11 lbs
- 2.1 kg
- Power Requirements:
- AC 100 to 240 V
- 3.6 - 1.6 A
- 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption:
- Max 320 W
- Standby 5.5 W
- Standby (low) 3. 0 W
- Speaker Mono: 1 W (max.) x1
- Fan Noise: 37dB (lamp mode low), 42 dB (lamp mode high)
- Vertical Keystone Correction Range: Max. +/- 30 degrees (auto)
- Horizontal Keystone Correction Range: N/A
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 95 °F (0 to 35 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 35 to 85% (no condensation)
- Heat Dissipation: 990 BTU
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90%
- Safety Regulations:
- CB (IEC60950-1)
- DEMKO (EN60950-1)
- FCC Class B
- IC Class B
- cUL (CSA 60950-1)
- eK (K60950-1 +EMC)
- C-Tick (EN55022(B))
- CE (LVD, EMC)