Product Information for Panini North America Vision X50 Small Feed NoInk - 50 ipm - 300 dpi - Duplex - Sheetfed Scanner
Highlights for Panini North America Vision X50 Small Feed NoInk - 50 ipm - 300 dpi - Duplex - Sheetfed Scanner
Featuring a modern, ergonomic design and quiet operation, the Vision X is a compact, robust check scanner designed to read the check MICR line, capture a front and back image of the check, and print customized endorsement and receipt information.
A Vision X 50dpm, 50 doc small feeder, no ink jet can be quickly and easily upgraded via a software upgrade through the network. Additional product scalability is offered in areas such as printing upgrades to provide full receipt printing, document feeding capacity upgrades from single document up to 100 documents in the auto feeder, and an upgrade to true color image.
- Model # : VX50
- Type : B&W/Color
- Scan Mode : Duplex
- Daily Duty Cycle : 3,000 checks checks
- Interface : USB 2.0
- ADF Capacity : 50 checks
- Monochrome Speed 200dpi Simplex : 50 cpm
- Monochrome Speed 200dpi Duplex : 50 ipm
- Exit Pocket : Capacity 100 checks
- Min. Check Size : 2.12 x 3.14 "
- Max. Check Size : 4.17 x 9.25 "
- Max. Resolution : 300 dpi
- Camera Type : CIS
- MICR Type : E13B/CMC7/Automatic
- Printer type : None
- Imprinting (when enabled) : AGP