Highlights for Panini North America Vision X50, 1 Feeder No Ink - No Print Function
The Vision X 50dpm is a single doc feeder, no ink jet device featuring a modern, ergonomic design and quiet operation. It's a compact, robust check scanner designed to read the check MICR line, capture a front and back image of the check, and print customized endorsement and receipt information.
The ideal solution for a wide array of applications such as Front Office Branch Image Capture, Back Office Image Capture and Conversion, Remote Deposit Capture as well as in the support for Small Business applications.
With a compact and ergonomic design, the Panini Vision X is a robust check scanner featuring an outstanding MICR read accuracy, superior image quality, enhanced speed and feeder performances, and optimized paper handling. Best-in-class and truly reliable, in all the features that give real value to banks and their customers.
The Vision X 50 helps lower operational costs, protect investments, optimize ROI (return on investment), and enhance the customer experience.
REAL BENEFITS IN A SNAPSHOT:
- Outstanding Image Quality
- Superior MICR reading
- Backward compatibility
- Increased Multifunctionality
- Quality, Reliability, Scalability
- Auto adjustment to documents of various size & thickness
- Compact, quiet, ergonomic design
- Model #: VX50
- Type: B&W/Color
- Scan Mode: Duplex
- Daily Duty Cycle: 3,000 checks
- Interface: USB 2.0
- ADF Capacity: 100 checks
- Monochrome Speed: 200dpi Simplex 50 dpm
- Monochrome Speed: 200dpi Duplex 50 dpm
- Exit Pocket Capacity: 100 checks
- Min. Check Size: 2.12 x 3.14 "
- Max. Check Size: 4.17 x 9.25 "
- Max. Resolution: 300 dpi
- Camera Type: CIS
- MICR Type: E13B/CMC7/Automatic
- Printer type: None
- Imprinting (when enabled): AGP
- Product Dimensions: 6.88 x 10.39 x 5.43 "
- Weight (Product): 8 lbs
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year: Depot
Panini North America Vision X50, 1 Feeder No Ink - No Print Function