Product Information for Kodak I5600 170ppm 600 dpi Document Scanner
Highlights for Kodak I5600 170ppm 600 dpi Document Scanner
Kodak the high-volume market leader delivers brilliant, never-before-possible advantages for your enterprise with Kodak i5000 Series Scanners.
Breakthrough digital architecture offers logic and programmability delivering advantages for today and tomorrow including optimized memory allocation and processing paths, and customization capabilities for your job streams.
Load any mix of diverse documents and your i5000 Series Scanner will find the fastest way to scan, perform imaging functions, extract data and neatly stack originals.
Best-in-class total cost of ownership/performance
Process and manage more data per dollar up to 33% more accurately than select competitors, even with all imaging features enabled.
Give your documents the intelligence they deserve
Greatly increase processing volume and accuracy to make informed decisions faster, speed up a business process, and deliver better customer service. Its intelligence and power for your documents and enterprise, designed for less human interaction from feeding, through imaging, to stacking.
No lag, full-rated speed of 140 ppm with all imaging features enabled.
Single component, touchscreen panel efficiency
Make repeated and complex functions one-button easy simplify tasks, according to common job orders, with programmable function keys to minimize human interaction while improving accuracy and processing times
Wide-angle viewing with two ergonomically correct positions vibrant, full-color touch screen
- Throughput: 170ppm
- Recommended Daily Volume: No limit with i5000 Series Scanners
- Scanning Technology: CCD
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output resolution: 100 / 150 / 200 / 240 / 300 / 400 / 600 dpi
- Illumination: White LEDs
- Maximum Document Width: 304.8 mm (12 in.)
- Long Document Mode Length: Up to 4.8 m (189 in.)
- Minimum Document Size: 63.5 mm x 63.5 mm (2.5 in. x 2.5 in.)
- Paper Thickness and Weight
- With standard feeder: 45 g/m2 (12 lb.) bond to 200 g/m2 (110 lb.) index
- With ultra-lightweight feeder accessory: 25 g/m2 (7 lb.) rice paper to 75 g/m2 (20 lb.) bond
- Feeder/Elevator: Automatic 750-sheet elevator design; automatic document feeder with four settings: continuous feed, 100-sheet, 250-sheet, 500-sheet and full 750-sheet batches
- Multi-feed Detection: 5 independent ultrasonic zones
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Interface Support: TWAIN, ISIS and WIA drivers, Kofax certified
- Features in the Scanner: Perfect Page Technology, streak filter, controlled stacking, iThresholding, automatic color detection, autocrop, aggressive crop, deskew, content-based blank page detection and deletion, multi-color dropout, dual-stream scanning, automatic orientation now with defaults, color on the fly toggle patch, operator overrides
- Output Compression: CCITT Group IV; JPEG or uncompressed output
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 V (international), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Sleep Mode < 4 watts; Running: 215 watts; Standby: <1.0 watt
- Environmental Factors: 2009 Energy Star qualified scanners, 2008 EuP, proposed 2013 EuP
- Acoustical Noise: Sound Power Level: Operating < 70 dB; off mode or ready mode < than 54 dB
- Recommended PC Configuration
- Microsoft Windows XP P3 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, USB 2.0
- Microsoft VISTA P4 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, USB 2.0;
- Microsoft Windows 7 P4 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, USB 2.0
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Consumables Available: Feeder consumables kits, imaging guide set, printer ink cartridge and carrier, transport cleaning sheets, roller cleaning pads, printer ink blotters, Staticide Wipes, switchable black/white background
- Height: 43.4 cm (17.1½)
- Width: 69.3 cm (27.3½)
- Depth: 51 cm (20.1½) with tray closed, 65.3 cm (25.7½) with tray
- Weight 57.6 kg (127 lbs.)