- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING SERVICES / WARRANTIES / SUPPORT
HP NBD Hardware Support with Defective Media Retention - 3 years for Color LaserJet Enterprise M553dn, M553n, M553x
$ 199.14 $ 229.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
HP Care Pack 4-hour 24x7 Same Day Hardware Support with Defective Media Retention
$ 121.74 $ 139.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for MakerBot Industries MakerCare - 1 Year
Highlights for MakerBot Industries MakerCare - 1 Year
- Service Duration:1 Year
The MakerCare Service Plan ("MakerCare" or "Plan") is available at the time of purchase by selecting the appropriate option on the MakerBot® Replicator® 2 Desktop 3D Printer order page or by contacting the MakerBot Sales team at (347) 334-6800 within 30 days of the date the MakerBot Replicator 2 is shipped.
MakerCare is available in the contiguous United States. The Plan is non- transferrable and non-refundable, except if the MakerBot Replicator 2 is returned within our 14 day Return Policy. See "Returning Purchased Items" in the full MakerCare Terms of Service.
Each Plan covers one (1) MakerBot Replicator 2. At the time the MakerBot Replicator 2 with MakerCare is shipped or enrolled in the plan, its serial number is registered with its associated MakerCare Service Plan ("MSP") number. Only the MakerBot Replicator 2 that is registered with this MSP number is eligible for service under the Plan.
- Product Type: Service
- Manufacturer Part Number: MP05596
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.makerbot.com
- Service Name: MakerCare
- Manufacturer: MakerBot Industries, LLC.
- Brand Name: MakerBot
- Product Supported: MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- Provided Support: Email Support
- Service Availability: 9 x 6 Email Support
- Service Description: 9x6
- Service Details:
- If purchased within the 30 days following the ship date. MakerCare covers certain non-consumable MakerBot Replicator 2 parts when they require replacement due to defect or normal wear
- If replacement parts are deemed necessary, Support will coordinate shipment to you
- If a return is deemed necessary for proper servicing, Support will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization Number
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted under any circumstances
- MakerBot will determine the method by which your MakerBot Replicator 2 is shipped back to you and will cover shipping costs
- Covered parts included motherboards, LCD displays, memory cards, touch pads, power supplies, cables and wire harnesses, motors and mechanical components
- Service Duration: 1 Year
- Service Main Type: Exchange
- Service Sub Type: Electronic and Physical
- Service Characteristic: Parts