Product Information for Lenovo Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R.2 Foundation With Service Pack 1 64-bit - License and Media - 1 Server
Highlights for Lenovo Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R.2 Foundation With Service Pack 1 64-bit - License and Media - 1 Server
- License Type:License and Media
- License Pricing:OEM
- License Quantity:1 Server
Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation is a cost-effective, entry-level technology foundation targeted at small business owners and IT generalists supporting small businesses. Foundation is an inexpensive, easy-to-deploy, proven, and reliable technology that provides organizations with the foundation to run the most prevalent business applications as well as share information and resources.
64-bit, BIOS-locked (Lenovo)
- 1.4 GHz
- 10 GB or greater
- 512 MB RAM (8 GB Maximum)
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse (or compatible pointing device)
- Internet access
- Actual requirements will vary based on your system configuration, and the applications and features you choose to install. Processor performance is dependent upon not only the clock frequency of the processor, but the number of cores and the size of the processor cache. Disk space requirements for the system partition are approximate. Additional available hard disk space may be required if you are installing over a network
General purpose server:
- Windows Server Foundation provides you with a dependable and affordable technology foundation for running your business applications and for sharing information and resources.
- Being based on Windows Server 2008 R2 means you can run not only core infrastructure, remote desktop services, and identity management solutions for your business, but you can also support your core Line of Business (LOB) applications.
- Windows Server Foundation is built on the simplicity and technical capabilities that Windows Server 2008 R2 provides.
Provides channel convenience:
- Buying Windows Server Foundation could never be easier. Windows Server Foundation comes pre-installed along with your server hardware saving you the efforts of separately procuring and installing the operating system on the server hardware.
Make your first server investment:
- Ensuring your initial server investment is key to the success of your IT, Windows Foundation provides an ideal first server supporting your single-server network.
- Windows Foundation Server can be also deployed in a variety of ways to meet your needs - providing flexibility. Best of all, Windows Foundation Server is fully upgradable to higher versions when your business grows.
- You can start and grow with a Windows Server offering that is right for you because the Windows Server family grows with you.