- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING SERVER RACK STANDS
Product Information for Tripp Lite SR42UBEXPND 4-Post Open Frame Rack Cabinet
Highlights for Tripp Lite SR42UBEXPND 4-Post Open Frame Rack Cabinet
- Product Type:Rack Frame
SmartRack Premium open frame rack is a heavy duty open frame rack designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate power distribution and cable management. SmartRack Premium open frame racks make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. Premium open frame racks ship fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Integrated baying tabs facilitate combining premium open frame racks in rows for standard data center baying applications. SmartRack premium open frame racks hold up to 3000 lbs and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Built in baying tabs allow premium open frame racks to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles
- Leveling feet extend to allow premium open frame racks to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable
- SmartRack SR42UBEXPND Rack Frame
- Stabilizing Brackets
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Additional Product Specifications