- Learn More
TOP SELLING SERVER RACK CABINETS & ENCLOSURES
Tripp Lite SR45UB
$ 1038.55 Original Price$ 1881.00
Tripp Lite Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Cantilever Fixed Shelf
$ 65.83 Original Price$ 108.00
Tripp Lite 5U Wallmount Low Profile Rack Enclosure Vertical
$ 365.09 Original Price$ 612.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Tripp Lite SmartRack 12U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
$ 275.60 Original Price$ 486.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Tripp Lite Lite SmartRack Premium 25U Standard Rack Enclosure
Tripp Lite SmartRack SR42UBG Rack Cabinet
Tripp Lite SmartRack SR12UB Enclosure Rack Cabinet
Tripp Lite SmartRack 21U Wall-Mount Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet
Free Shipping | In Stock
Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Value Series
$ 887.50 Original Price$ 1530.00
Tripp Lite Lite SmartRack Premium 42U Standard Rack Enclosure
Product Information for APC NetShelter SX Enclosure
Highlights for APC NetShelter SX Enclosure
- Product Type:Rack Cabinet
- Form Factor:19" 48U
- Rack Height:48U
- Rack Width:19"
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Learn More About APC NetShelter SX Enclosure
NetShelter® SXFeature-rich rack enclosure optimized for easy installation, managing cables, integrating power distribution, and maximizing airflow.
World's most versatile rack enclosure
The NetShelter SX is a multi-functional rack enclosure influenced by customer feedback from around the world. These enclosures are designed to meet current IT market trends and applications ranging from high density computing and networking to broadcast and audio-video. With a strong focus on cooling, power distribution, cable management and environmental monitoring, the NetShelter SX rack enclosure provides a reliable rack-mounting environment for mission-critical equipment.
- Integrated with InfraStruxure products
- Schneider Electric cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with IT enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system.
- Schneider Electric Rack Systems Compatible
- Compatible with a variety of Schneider Electric rack accessory products to provide the ability to create a complete rack system. Configure rack solutions using industry leading Schneider Electric Design Portal - Small IT Solution Designer configurator complete with verification of product compatibility and useful 3rd party equipment catalog to aid in visualizing your ideal rack solution.
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems
- NetShelter SX enclosures are optimized for use with high capacity cable management systems that attach to equipment mounting rails inside enclosures aligning with equipment mounting u-spaces and provide channels for routing and managing cabling.
- Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed
- Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter.
- Cable access openings with pre-installed brushes
- Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor. Roof includes openings with brush strips pre-installed in locations biased towards the front of the enclosure to allow for data cable passthrough and provisions for air containment.
- Simple Selection
- No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. Schneider Electric has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers.
- Perforated front door with curved profile
- Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment. Front door perforated area is optimized with a curved profile to provide greater surface area and allowance of more perforation coverage and higher perforation rating.
- Quick release doors
- Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors. Doors are easily removed with simple lift-off design.
- Half-height side panels and option with brush strips for pass-through
- Half-height quick release side panels reduce size and weight for easy handling and access to equipment. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key with the doors. Now available are side panel options integrated with pass-through holes and brush strips for routing cabling to adjacent racks in a row while still maintaining proper airfow.
- Easily removable cable access roof
- Roof can be removed with simple pull-pin hinges for access during equipment installation or even with cabling already in place and routed through the cable openings. Once removed the roof is reversible to reposition the larger cable openings for power distribution plugs and connectors.
- Eyebolt support integrated into enclosure frame
Which Rack is right for you?
|Net Weight||408.00 lbs. (185.45 kg)|
|Maximum Height||88.90 inches (2258 mm)|
|Maximum Width||29.53 inches (750 mm)|
|Maximum Depth||47.24 inches (1200 mm)|
|Weight Capacity (static load)||3000.00 lbs. (1363.64 kg)|
|Weight Capacity (dynamic load)||2250.00 lbs. (1022.73 kg)|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||10.31 inches (262 mm)|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||41.26 inches (1048 mm)|
|Regulatory Approvals||UL 60950|
|Standard Warranty||5 year repair or replace|
|Sustainable Offer Status|
|Other Environmental Compliance||China RoHS|